✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have a dream about Coldplay?

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

This is kind of a funny or stupid topic i dont know,but i think it would be entertaining to hear if any of you have had a dream about Coldplay that you remember.If you would like to share with us that would be cool!There are probably some weird ones an cool ones!

I had one the other night and i have no idea where the they were at but all of them were on stage playing.And then before this one song chris was at the piano and he said if i can remember"this is our pepsi song" lol! And he started playing and upbeat song that i dont know if any of you remember when the late Ray Charles did a commercial for pepsi it went something like,"you got the right one baby",somethin like that.i think it was diet pepsi.

But then chris started playing and upbeat riff on the piano that sounded just like it when ray charles played it but was a different lyrics or somethin,cant remember the words.Chris was going crazy at the piano an the band was playing like it was a "daylight"performance.It was pretty funny!

but it was rather not about them as much as in a dream i saw an image of the X&Y album cover which was weird, but the image has been starting to fade it was a few weeks ago anyways. but it's been making me chuckle when i think about it

haha yeah i have...a while ago when they were always on my mind..i had a REALLY random dream once, including make trade fair.

umm, i went home from school in a BOAT. and i was in the make trade fair boat race somehow(?). :confused: then when i went home there were these kids and they were like "you're supposed to be babysitting us". and i completly ignore them and turn on the tv and they were talking about the make trade fair boat race :lol:

i've had different random dreams of coldplay though :P

Ok ive had one for a while now, about 2 months. The guys came back out for a second encore, and played "Mr Tambourine Man". The odd thing was Jonny was playing guitar and harmonica, chris on guitar, and Guy was singing! I then thought wow this is cool, it is the kind of song I could picture Guy singing too!

My dreams are odd....

lol, funny as it is, I had this dream right after watchng Saving Private ryan.

Ok, so Chris, Jonny, Guyy, and William were playing a concert someplace. Chris was about to start to play Don't Panic, and like always, he said something like, "This song is extreely weird," and it was..in my dream, i can vividly remember that it sounded nothing like don't panic, lol. So then after he finished, some guy in the crowd yelled, "Chris martin sucks his mom!!" aNd Chris goes something like, "Dude, screw you, go eat a crow!!" And like grabbed his acoustic and it magically became a machine gun, lol. Guy's like, "Oh snap!" and his bass becomes a stick (weird, yes). Chris starts blazng his machine gun at the crowd and Guy's just running up to people hitting then with a stick, it was kinda sad. Will and Jonny just sat there tuning guitars. Chris martin ended up driving away in a humvee with guy. And then I woke up, lol. Yes, very wierd.

Then I had another one that was a bit more sane...

So it was me and a few friends. I guess we were in a band or something. We were going to play at some party thiger and i guess we came there early to setup and do some sort of soundcheck. So we start playing all these Coldplay songs. Chris and Jonny and Amy Lee came in the room and hear us playing politik and decided to stop by i guess (loll). When we finished, Chris hgoes, "HOLY MOLY! THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!" And Jonny just stood there. It got kinda wierd and I forget the rest but I remember that it ended up with Jonny making out with Chris and Amy Lee just walked away. Then the drummer hit me on the head with a drumstick and i woke uo. Though I found I fell on the floor, that's what hit my on the head, lol. But yeh, those are my 2 coldpaly dreams, lol.