✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

j lo down

weedy_gonzalez

ok, i know that some people won't look at that link, so i'm gonna just gonna quotew the bit that will make everyone freeze...

When the fur is finally peeled off over the animals' heads, their naked, bloody bodies are thrown onto a pile of those who have gone before them. Some are still alive, breathing in ragged gasps and blinking slowly. Some of the animals' hearts are still beating five to 10 minutes after they are skinned. One investigator recorded a skinned raccoon dog on the heap of carcasses who had enough strength to lift his bloodied head and stare into the camera, with only his eyelashes still intact.

i just watched the video. all i can say is that i sincerely hate the human race and what their fucked up brains are capable of doing. i cannot imagine any of those people having a trace of pure heart left. that is disgusting. i hope they fucking rot in hell and fucking get skinned alive themeselves. fucking inhumane punks. FUCK THOSE POPLE YOU FUCKING DICKS! IM SO FUCKING PISSED IM GONNA FUCK KILL THEM IF I EVER SEE EVEN AN INCH OF SKIN GETTING PULLED OFF OF A FUCKING HARMLESS ANIMAL I WILL SHOOT THEM AND FUCKING FEED THEIR GUTS TO THE FUCKING ANIMALS THAT THEY SKINNED! ARE THEY SOME FUCKING SADISITC FREAKS OR SOMETHING WHO THE FUCK SKINS ANIMALS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!