✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When You Got Into Coldplay.

Jacob

When i saw the Trouble video, I wanted to throw away my television! :o (I was so stupid,but I was only 12!)There was this strange boy tied up on a chair,I thought I was awful and the song too sad (When I was 12,I was "full"of punk :silly: )....But after 2 years,when I saw In my place video,I automatically fall in love with Chris :littleangel: (It's impossible no love him!!!) and after with Coldplay!

Sorry 4 my English,it's awful!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got into them when i hung out with them after the dodge theater show' date=' especially when chris made jokes during catering , and jonny let me play his guitar.. thats when i knew they were good people as well as amazing musicians..[/quote']

joking, aren't you?

sorry, stupid question...

i actually got into coldplay by mistake. I bought Parachutes after i'd heard a song called parachutes which was supposed to be from coldplay but when i heard the album i knew it wasn't. 8)

though, since then I love coldplay. I bought the rush(...) album on the exact day it came out, and (since then) i've been trying to discovered all their b-sides and bootlegs :)

i got into them when i hung out with them after the dodge theater show' date=' especially when chris made jokes during catering , and jonny let me play his guitar.. thats when i knew they were good people as well as amazing musicians..[/quote']

joking, aren't you?

not joking.. :shrug:

i saw yellow but forgot about them after that......stupid me....but thx to a gy that was on vh1 that was giving a review for the new matchbox 20 album i loved them gagin......he said" this album or any album this year wont be out coldplay's newest a rsuh of blood to the head" but when looking for mor info on coldplay i kept getting confused cuz on coldplay.com they have this thing in my place and i thought that was the album name than i thought the scientsit was cuz all the covers look alike :sad: :sad: i was so confueesed

joking, aren't you?

not joking.. :shrug:

I'm in envy :D

a friend of mine over 2 and a half years ago told me about this "undiscovered" band, and gave me the song "spies" and said they were friggin awesome and that he thought i'd love them...

...all this time later, he was right :)

~A

Okay, I'm new here and bored at work.

I never paid much attention to Coldplay for a long time. But I would hear their songs in my local Boston pub and they grew on me. Then I heard "Shivers" on my internet radio. I bought Parachutes. I saw them play the Xmas Rave in Boston. I sort of went to check out Zwan.....but fell in love with Coldplay. They were just amazing. Ever since, it grows a little more each day.[/code]

Well, here's my story. I apologise in advance because it's kinda long... I was home sick one day and flipping through the channels on the tv and I came across Trouble. I didn't know what it was at the time because I had missed the beginning but I liked it and wanted to see who it was by, but then the phone rang so I had to run and get it and I missed the end of the video!!! Well, I didn't know what the song was called because I had only seen part of it and I tried describing it to my friends and they all thought I was weird because they had never heard of it. Anyways fast forward about three months and I was over at a friend's house and we were watching this VH1 thing about the eligble bachelors or something (pretty sad) and there was Chris! and Trouble! woohoo and then I listened to their songs on the internet, bought Parachutes and then A Rush of Blood to the Head...The End

and one more joined the board :D funny how you first bought arobtth and then parachutes' date=' i dont think i've heard that before :shrug:[/quote']

hehe, i bought a rush ... first, too.

still can't believe that i didn't recognize coldplay before sept. 2002.

i heard their new singles several times on the radio, so i decided to go and buy the album if i like it.

so when i listened to it on trial at the store i immediately fell in love with it, i was so happy to have found such wonderful music finally.

the next weeks or months i invariably listened to coldplay and even got the amazing chance to see them live :-D :D

the concert was overwhelming! that's why i nearly cannot remember anything of it :( i only know that it was awsome and i didn't see much of the band but only stood there in the crowd and felt their music.

since then i wanted to know more about cp, so i went to the internet but it took me pretty long to get here :lol:

well and that was also the time when i borrowed parachutes from my sister (naturally without her knowing it :) ) i thought it was even better than a rush... (i think 'cause i had heard it a bit too often) but now i couldn't decide on any cd being better than another one...

well, my post became quite long, so sorry if you didn't want to know all this.

t'was not a very nice evening for me so i'm a bit communication-needy :roll:

sorry that was a really long and kinda confusing/boring story. by the way' date=' I was sick at home not home sick as in missing my home...just in case people were confused hahaha[/quote']

hey alexis! i really liked your story. it happend pretty often to me that i couldn't find out the singer of a song... but now i've got coldplay :D hehe