✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When You Got Into Coldplay.

Jacob

I saw the video for In My Place. And then, the enxt week I picked up A Rush Of Blood To The Head. And then on the radio I heard Coldplay was doing an autograph session at HMV on Sunday downtown. So I went to the session. It's was wicked meeting Coldplay.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the video for In My Place. And then' date=' the enxt week I picked up A Rush Of Blood To The Head. And then on the radio I heard Coldplay was doing an autograph session at HMV on Sunday downtown. So I went to the session. It's was wicked meeting Coldplay.[/quote']

You went to the autograph session at HMV?? So did I!! But i got there a bit too late...they had to go by the time i was inching closer to the desk! DAMN!! But i went to the I & I anyways....great times!!

I started getting into them after seeing "Yellow" on Much Music.... I was watching the video and i just had a feeling that they were gonna be HUGE!! and i was right... :) :D

I saw the video for In My Place. And then' date=' the enxt week I picked up A Rush Of Blood To The Head. And then on the radio I heard Coldplay was doing an autograph session at HMV on Sunday downtown. So I went to the session. It's was wicked meeting Coldplay.[/quote']

damn i missed that autograph session...i went to the concert the night b4 but had to miss them at HMV cuz i had rehearsals for a play that i was doing...which i still regret missing since there were like 4 people missing from rehearsal...but goody little me decided to miss it for something that wasnt really worth it...well at least on that day...i have gone completely off topic...ok i got in CP the first time i saw the Yellow video...i had only heard that song but bought parachutes anyways and have loved them ever since

They had me at 'Yellow'. :)

like hello, haha wait ...ummm shh

my coldplay story:

A couple of years ago, YELLOW came out, then i didn't like them all that much, thought it was a tad annoying <so shameful> then, one day a shopping day my sister and i go to HMV. We look for some cheap cd's at the yellow boxes they have and my sister takes one out and it was COLDPLAY'S PARACHUTES, she says " hey no way! this is the band that sings yellow..." she buys like cd for 11.99. she thought yellow was a little annoying too but after listening to the cd she thought hey they're good (of course) and i listen..I think " omg! i think i fallen in love"

IN MY PLACE comes out. i think " im more in love" Sister and I get into a fight who will buy the coldplay cd first! haha no not really.

She buys it obviously..i steal both cd's listen to them..love to listen to them when im going to sleep...sooo nice, gives me happy dreams!.

So then now, Me, Psychedelic_clocks! loves just absolutely LOVES coldplay and CHRIS MARTIN!

and thats my story..hehe

its true..so true!

and i get to go to one of their concerts and it'll be my first rock concert...happy that its going to be coldplay because it is so going to be worth it! of course.

Yea me too.

I got to that autograph session at 8:55 in the morning. There were a lot of people there already. It was worth waiting though. My friend got hit accidentally by Chris Martin lol.

how did she get hit by him?

Coldplay.....It was 1999ish and I had heard the album "Safety" because my friend in London was like- damn this is wicked...and I thought it was utterly amazing......yeah it was definitely "Such a Rush" hehe get it? Well anyways, so then I had heard them on and off from then on......and then my other friends who was really into Britpop which is rare living in Miami a.k.a. "ghettoville" and home of all the rappers- lent me the Parachutes CD and I was blown away all over again....Chris's sultry voice....great bass and drums...how much better could it get? Until A Rush of Blood to the Head of course.....

Everyone who lives in Europe is really lucky because they get more access to Coldplay than we do here in the States so phooey......especially Miami....all our radio stations play teenybopper music and rap, which I like- but it's just not Coldplay..... :( .....amazing isn't it how people come together like this for a common purpose?

Coldplay.....It was 1999ish and I had heard the album "Safety" because my friend in London was like- damn this is wicked...and I thought it was utterly amazing......yeah it was definitely "Such a Rush" hehe get it? Well anyways, so then I had heard them on and off from then on......and then my other friends who was really into Britpop which is rare living in Miami a.k.a. "ghettoville" and home of all the rappers- lent me the Parachutes CD and I was blown away all over again....Chris's sultry voice....great bass and drums...how much better could it get? Until A Rush of Blood to the Head of course.....

Everyone who lives in Europe is really lucky because they get more access to Coldplay than we do here in the States so phooey......especially Miami....all our radio stations play teenybopper music and rap, which I like- but it's just not Coldplay..... :( .....amazing isn't it how people come together like this for a common purpose?

Hey, im from Miami too. I actually love the radio stations in Miami compared to the radio stations of New Orleans, where im going to school rightnow. But i totally agree with the whole idea about the access to Coldplay throught the radio stations, so MTV and MTV 2 did it for me.

Miami is "ghettoville" thats why i said in another forum about famous people from miami, the only person i can think of is this ghetto ass rapper called trick daddy "maybe cause im a thug" lol.

Did u see them at UM in jan?