✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

do you ever get made fun of for liking coldplay?

Matter-Eater Lad

Lets all write save the whale on our hands.

Haha, :laugh4:

I get the mick taken all the time, but heh. I asked someone one time to name one song that they didn't like by coldplay, and was just told 'uuh... the... that backwards one'

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, :laugh4:

I get the mick taken all the time, but heh. I asked someone one time to name one song that they didn't like by coldplay, and was just told 'uuh... the... that backwards one'

actually i could name about...how many songs do coldplay have? (you probably would know too, fag) that i fucking hate. they all suck! get off the mic...get off the crack/cock and find some real music douchebag!

neverwalk4vt.jpg

Oh dear..today these two boys in my algebra class start singing "and it was all yell-oh!" in a REALLY annoying voice... that happens to me a lot. They always do that... and it's always followed by either "You know how I know you're gay?" or "Coldplay fucking SUCKSS!!"

----------

And then this guy was looking at my iPod and he saw Coldplay and he was like "Coldplay ?? COLDPLAY?? Who the hell listens to COLDPLAY??" and then he scrolled to the bottom... "Radiohead??? What the fuck?? (he curses a lot) They SUCK!"

Then me: "Do you even know who they are?"

Him: "No, but so??? And what is Thame Yorkie?"

---------

My mom is convinced I have this massive crush on Chris Martin... and that I hate Gwyneth Paltrow..? So is my best friend: "Anna if he asked you to marry him would you say yes??" :dozey:

---------

And whenever I play clocks or speed of sound on the piano at school those two boys are like... "It was all yell-OH!"

i get it from my friends every damn day! they don't have to like them, but they go out of their way to make coldplay is gay jokes... in all honesty, i think that line in 40 year old virgin made more people hate them... they think its cool to be mean and not respect others opinions... and the music you listen to does not determine your sexuality