✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's your scene!?

Sweet One

pubs.... I guess I kinda grew out of the club stage.. but I'll go on a rare occassion or so. I was never into the rave scene.. I was too busy with hiphop when those(raves) were popular.... so I choose the pub.. who doesnt like a good beer once and again.. :cool:

Hmmm I don't mind clubs but rarely dance, the only club I really like is this one in Liverpool called The Krazy House, it has three floors. K1 being hard rock, K2 being indie (it's where I go) and K3 being the cheesy crap.

As a rule though I prefer going to the pub and getting slowly sozzled on Archers and Lemonade :D

I prefer pubs, espically ones with a cool juke box, so I can play my favouite music.. which seems to get the whole pub rocking too. !!

I also refused to go to pubs that dont sell Stella... I dont know how any pub in the uK gets by who dont sell it as it sells out any other beer 2 to 1 its so popualr.

I find clubs too load and crowded I guess it makes me boring, there is one club though I want to go in Mancheester but none of me mates ever wanna go there as they dont like indie music as much as me, and I would feel alone going by meself !

there is one club though I want to go in Mancheester but none of me mates ever wanna go there as they dont like indie music as much as me' date=' and I would feel alone going by meself ![/quote']

I'll go with you next time!! :D

I miss going to nightclubs though, sometimes it's nice to dance while you drink. But like I said, I don't have anyone to go with. My boyfriend has to dragged out for stuff like that, and then I owe him big time.

SAME HERE!!! My program at school is having this huge end of the year party at a club and he flat out refuses to come. He's SOOO not the clubbing guy. When I took him out last time when my friend came to visit, we went to a club and he hated it and I owe him now apparently. :rolleyes: