✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Friends and Love

Albie

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no.. friendship doesnt always lead to love.. I mean, I love my friends.. guys and girls.. but its not the same kind of 'love' I think you're talking about.. if it does, then the two parties involved need to decided 'together' if they want to persue something further.. it could be a great thing...

no.. friendship doesnt always lead to love.. I mean' date=' I love my friends.. guys and girls.. but its not the same kind of 'love' I think you're talking about.. if it does, then the two parties involved need to decided 'together' if they want to persue something further.. it could be a great thing...[/quote']

you make a great point :)

No, I have a very close male friend who I could never be with. Narrow minded people I work with have started many rumours about us but we are merely mates.

Having said that, me and my boyfriend were friends for a while :shrug:

Me and richard were best friends...it ruins it all and i wouldnt recommend it

what happened ? :(

see...... guys are bad news! :angry: :P sometimes it gets too complicated... thats all I can say. (from my own experience) You know what Albie.. why dont you listen to that song from MusicSoulChild- Halfcrazy.... I think that sums it all pretty well... the relationship of friends turned lovers..

;)

Me and richard were best friends...it ruins it all and i wouldnt recommend it

what happened ? :(

see...... guys are bad news! :angry: :P sometimes it gets too complicated... thats all I can say. (from my own experience) You know what Albie.. why dont you listen to that song from MusicSoulChild- Halfcrazy.... I think that sums it all pretty well... the relationship of friends turned lovers..

;)

I love that song :cool:

I know of 2 people who were friends originally and are now in serious relationships with these "friends" :blush:

But I think there should be a maybe option on that poll because from experience, relationships with friends are generally better because you know each others sensitivities but then again some end friendships because of relationship problems. I wouldn't really recommend going out with a friend unless you were sure it was the right step forward :)

Yeah it'd be alot different to go out with a short-term friend because that would just be like going out with a randomer :idea2: But there's alot more emotional commitment attached to going out with a long-term friend :)

Yeah it'd be alot different to go out with a short-term friend because that would just be like going out with a randomer :idea2: But there's alot more emotional commitment attached to going out with a long-term friend :)

you're right

but it's harder to go out with a best friend

or maybe I'm wrong :(