✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Speed Of Sound video - debuts 4/28

Albie

Meanwhile, a video for "Speed of Sound" was shot over the weekend with director Mark Romanek (Beck, Jay-Z, Madonna). The cut will debut tomorrow (April 28) at No. 2 on Billboard's Hot Digital Songs chart, having logged 44,000 paid downloads. "Speed of Sound" also will open at No. 8 on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks tally and No. 31 on the Adult Top 40 roundup.

Coldplay is gearing up for its Saturday headlining slot at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, Calif., and will warm up the night before with a Las Vegas club gig featuring Rilo Kiley.

http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000901122

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Meanwhile, a video for "Speed of Sound" was shot over the weekend with director Mark Romanek (Beck, Jay-Z, Madonna). The cut will debut tomorrow (April 28) at No. 2 on Billboard's Hot Digital Songs chart, having logged 44,000 paid downloads."

Maybe its just me but,i dont think the video is coming out on the 28th.It just says that the video was shot over the weekend.And the "cut" which i think means the single will debut on the chart at No.2 on the 28th.Plus im sure we would have been all over the official board by now.Then again i could be wrong and video will be out tomorrow.That would be cool though if i was wrong!