April 29, 200521 yr I'm not spamming, I'm just notifying all you peeps of a great band I saw last month. They blew me away and I've just found out their album comes out on Monday. Had not idea. But anyway, Exits by The Boxer Rebellion got a striking 7/10 in NME this week. I advise you to buy, this band were the first band to knock me off my feet for a long, long time. Was anyone else at any of the Jim Beam dates last month with The Raveonettes?
April 30, 200521 yr hehehhe m8 i downloaded the album but i still haven't listen to it, if u want it just tell me
May 1, 200521 yr Author Thanks mate, but I'll buying it in the shops tomorrow. Being a cd collector an' all...
November 11, 200718 yr *mega bump* i saw them on tuesday as support act with editors!!! they are just fantastic!!! who else likes them? :cool:
January 2, 200917 yr The Boxer Rebellion Thread There are a few fans on here I think. Union is fucking amazing. :D
January 3, 200917 yr Martin, you always have excellent taste and I just so happened to get some of their music from a friend the other day. I'll be checking them out!
January 3, 200917 yr Uhh, both their albums are as good as each other, IMO. Union is going up in multimedia shortly, and if you like that, I can upload Exits for you. Sound good?
January 3, 200917 yr Bearing in mind due to my backlog it might not get listened to for a couple weeks ;)
January 4, 200917 yr I was just about to start this thread! Union is my favorite album of 2009 (although I've only listened to one so far). Favorite tracks I recommend you check out - Watermelon - My favorite song off Exits. Evacuate - Their latest single, will be free off iTunes in a few weeks. We Have This Place Surrounded - Beautiful dark ballad The Gospel Of Goro Adachi - Sounds like it could've been on Kid A. In the best way possible though. World Without End - TBR at thier most Coldplay-like. Beautiful. Also, I want everyone to buy Union the week of January 13. Union needs to go to #1!!!
January 4, 200917 yr I was just about to start this thread! Union is my favorite album of 2009 (although I've only listened to one so far). Would you mind sharing the album? I can only find 1 expired link to it.
January 4, 200917 yr Union is on iTunes on January 11th, so I'll be buying it then. A few of the tracks I ripped skip a lot, particularly Misplaced. Thanks, Audacity. I'll wait for the release date now. It's sounding awesome though. By the way, RadioMad, there's a link in multimedia. Like I said though, I didn't do a fantastic job of ripping it.
January 5, 200917 yr All the more reason to buy it. And trust me your rip is so much better than the one I attempted Martin.
January 7, 200917 yr The Boxer Rebellion #1? That would be awesome, but in all seriousness... that'll never happen.
January 8, 200917 yr ^ What he said. Of course they'll never get to #1, it's more to raise awareness than anything.
January 8, 200917 yr Only a few more days now. Gotta trust myself not to spend my iTunes credit until then.
January 11, 200917 yr What he said. Only £5 for an album as fantastic as Union? You'd be mad not to. Bought Exits as well. :D
Create an account or sign in to comment