✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

albie got his gas clerk job back

busybeeburns

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a PM convo with Burns once, he talked about how great he is and how he hates you all individually. :smug:

*Disclaimer* No he actually didnt, unfortunately :cry:

he left me thinking if his sausages burnt busy or not. i still don't know :( i think he's keeping some information to himself. is that fair? :(

I had a PM convo with Burns once, he talked about how great he is and how he hates you all individually. :smug:

he left me thinking if his sausages burnt busy or not. i still don't know :( i think he's keeping some information to himself. is that fair? :(

If my memory serves me well I think it was you who disappeared to go shopping :smug:

If my memory serves me well I think it was you who disappeared to go shopping :smug:

:stunned: you can't remember that! that's inhuman! :uhoh:

haha but true though :P ... i'm a bit worried now though... what if ... ian is... batman in disguise? :bigcry:

Hes an administrator and thats his only commitment and I love him for it.

He lives in administrator land where he happily administrates all the live long day, like a fairytale. Its magical.

Right ian?! :/