✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What was the last song you learned?

-JaK-

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, that's cool, Shutterbug! -sigh- I wish I had a real piano, I've got a Yamaha keyboard.

The biggest project I'm working on right now is Vivaldi's 3rd Sonata in A minor. I'm playing an accompaniment to a guy who's playing the string bass. It's gonna be beautiful.

And I'm also learning the Maple Leaf Rag. It's an awesome song! It's something I can dance to.

Politik is the only song I can play while singing.

Ah, yeah, you should definately look into getting an actual piano. I love the feel of one compared to a keyboard. I don't know about you, but we have a piano store thats going out of business :( so now's the time to get a good deal on one in this ecconomy. Oooo, I'll check out the two songs you mentioned. I love Vivaldi, but have only played his works on violin. And hey, at least you can sing! I have to incorperate the melody into the actual music since no one want to hear me sing. haha.

The last song I learned to play on the piano was "Yesterday" by the Beatles. It took me aaaages, but I'm very proud of it now. :D

Now I'll start learning VLV, but I guess it'll take me even longer to learn it... Never mind, though, because I really want it. :)

I also learnt how to play "Layla" by Eric Clapton on the guitar a few weeks ago... Now I just have to coordinate singing and playing at the same time, then it should be fine. ;)