✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay X&Y Leak Rumor

wiReZ

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many people have committed suicide since the album was completed; people who's lives could have been saved by taking in x&y (if it had been released immediately). I'd say at least 20 or 30. Damn shame

?

What? But it's not Coldplay's job to save lives... the album has a release date and naturally they want it to be heard from that date and on. What's so shameful about that? :huh:

it is not their job, but i bet you it's their top priority on the inside. The shame is in the industry where humanity comes after one's own benefit. if coldplay had wanted to release their album immediately to help people, the label wouldn't do it. no way, in Hell

it is not their job' date=' but i bet you it's their top priority on the inside. The shame is in the industry where humanity comes after one's own benefit. if coldplay had wanted to release their album immediately to help people, the label wouldn't do it. no way, in Hell[/quote']

...No offense really, but you're thinking wayyyy too much into this. Every album has a release date. What, do you want it to be done and straight off to the streets the next day? Ever heard of promoting the album? Because really, if there's no promotion we probably would be stuck listening to Parachutes and nothing else for the rest of our lives. hope you get what I'm saying.

I also think those fellas are full for crap. If you have it, then play it. and if you're not gonna play it, then don't say you are! simple as that, really.

yea but you just knew they were gonna pull out at the last minute, and to redeem themselves they decided to play one "unreleased" song and it just happened to be one that leaked in like the beginning of march, so i dunno but hey i'm cynical cause i've been able to find all the other shit the day that it's happened and well i dunno i haven't kept up with stuff the past few days so maybe. but i'm cynical so whatever.

it is not their job' date=' but i bet you it's their top priority on the inside. The shame is in the industry where humanity comes after one's own benefit. if coldplay had wanted to release their album immediately to help people, the label wouldn't do it. no way, in Hell[/quote']

...No offense really, but you're thinking wayyyy too much into this. Every album has a release date. What, do you want it to be done and straight off to the streets the next day? Ever heard of promoting the album? Because really, if there's no promotion we probably would be stuck listening to Parachutes and nothing else for the rest of our lives. hope you get what I'm saying.

I also think those fellas are full for crap. If you have it, then play it. and if you're not gonna play it, then don't say you are! simple as that, really.

I'm comfortable with how much i'm thinking into this, thanks.

If they (the dj's) Can get their management to take responsibility then i'm sure they'd do it immediately (if they actually do have the album). But if their bosses say they won't back it, then these poor ass college kids have to decide if they want the publicity and bill for breaking the law, you know??

I think the guy has the album though