✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay X&Y Leak Rumor

wiReZ

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with what was said earlier in this thread... people who care enough about coldplay to talk about possible album leaks on message boards three weeks prior to the album's release will still buy the album because, obviously, they are big coldplay fans... the fact that anyone can download this thing the date it comes out makes the record company's attempts to provide a leak seem rather pointless... the difference between when one can buy the cd and when one can dl it for free on the internet is a matter of hours.. for us in the US it will be released a day before in the UK and therefore we can still download it before it comes out officially.... EMI is stupid

with that said.... i wanna hear some new shit! anyone got links to fix you, till kingdom come, or twisted logic (that aren't through rapid share)

you would be my hero if you did

Well I got the Edge thingy in WMA format... I could e-mail it to you if you want... PM me.

with how many people have iPods and the like, they'd be stupid to not let you...that will just lead me to download a 2nd copy of the album rather than buy another. as a college student, $20 is enough money for me to scrape together :lol: