✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what did u do on ur first date?

thonya26

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
I don't think I really had anything that would constitute as a date... neither... just nights out and making friends :huh:

There is someone I really want to ask out for a date though, and have done for sometime, but the last time I was checking her out without asking she told me she had a partner... she knew where me niceist's and compliments and one liners were going... clever woman. However something tells me she is not spoken for now... :/

For some reason I have always rather work and building a friendship before asking someone out... thats why I have not or dont think I have ever been out on a autual date

Since posting this I have been out on Many dates..... but I am not normally that entertining till I have had a few drinks....... messi.... messi,,,, messi....

Awh, my first date...:nice:

We went to this movie in the park thing in my town, they were showing Shrek on this huuuugeeee blow up movie screen, and there were a bunch of activities to do so my date and I just walked around and chatted till the movie.

That was when I was about 12.

The awh thing is my first date is my best friend to this day.

I dunno.

I foink iz cyoot.

We went to the movies...it was a really horrible movie but we had a lot of fun making fun of it and yelling at the characters...other people in the theater got really pissed.

It's funny, i've just realized, every time I've gone to the movies with this same guy, the movie always turned out to be horrible....

uhmmm... can't remember my very first date but i went in a bar with my current boyfriend and we talked and stuff. but we've kissed before that evening.

mine is similar to your's

i had a spare so this guy i worked with picked me up from school and took me to a pub.

we ate and talked..i drank his coor light even though i had to get back to my last class lol.

and yeah, we've kissed before this date...he's currently not my boyfriend ..

but i've just come to realize that i still have feelings for him :\ sucks to be me

Oh man! My first date happened two years ago...

We were supposed to meet some friends, but before that, he took me to a park in the middle of the city centre and made me furious when he got us to ride one of those boats you have to cycle...

I was wearing totally inappropriate fancy clothes, and I had to put on a life jacket over that! But he did all the cycling cuz he didnt want my legs to tire out... hahah..

And he's still my boyfriend to this day. :) :heart:

i think i never had one yet... :(

once i met a guy that i knew previously from internet, was a good guy, was the last night of 1999. and instead of drink something on the café that we meet, we walked along the streets, talking...

he came with me to my house and went. we were suppoused to call each other later, but no of us did it...

Aw, Ari... Well, if it was meant to be, then it was meant to be...

Perhaps both of you were nervous? Next time you go out with a guy and you really like him, don't be afraid to make the first move and call him! Lots of men love confident women. :)

my mom used the say the first sentence as you say....

oh well i don't mind too much about it, although sometimes i would like that i have a bfriend. :(

but seems i haven't looked enough for it... btw there are some nice guys here. :rolleyes:

aww...never really been on one. well, at least in my opinion. lol. been out with a few guys, but it never was a date or anything serious.

so...i think i got my first one coming up on monday. so i asked him what to do and i suggested to go have some coffee and he said he hated coffee... :laugh3:

well, we might as well just go for a walk at the nearby river and talk and enjoy the weather (hope it's gonna be sunnnnny!!!! PLEASE GOD!!!) and then have a drink or something.

any other good suggestions are very welcome!!

a stupid pun including Rihanna's "Umbrella" song is so inappropriate now, isn't it? :laugh3:

Haha, actually i was thinking of adding "and sing Rihanna's Umbrella while walking together in the rain"

But yeah..erm..maybe not :lol:

edit: so it's the guy you've been talking about earlier? Whoa! Congrats girl! :dance:

yeah, i cannot wait!

okay, it is just a date. like... there's nothing to hope about. hahaha. really, i cannot believe it's come that far. :nice:

the question is: what to wear?

what are guys into on first dates?

casual? romantic?

dress or converse shoes?