✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what did u do on ur first date?

thonya26

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i never had one... once i went out with a guy...all was ok, we were talking and walking all the time but i don't know why when i was near home i was very nervous... we supposely had to phone call the other but we didn't. :/ he was a nice guy, older than me green eyes, blond hair. :rolleyes:

I don't think I really had anything that would constitute as a date... neither... just nights out and making friends :huh:

There is someone I really want to ask out for a date though, and have done for sometime, but the last time I was checking her out without asking she told me she had a partner... she knew where me niceist's and compliments and one liners were going... clever woman. However something tells me she is not spoken for now... :/

For some reason I have always rather work and building a friendship before asking someone out... thats why I have not or dont think I have ever been out on a autual date

My bf's and I's first date was really stressful because it was us meeting for the first time after talking on icq for 4 months. We spent the day together in downtown Toronto, went to coffeeshops, walking, and shopping for cds.

I think we went to the movies... to which he allowed me to pay for myself... lol I offered.... but thats when he was suppose to say...'no no.. allow me...' :dozey: he didnt.....

anyhoo.. I was only 15. :embarrased:

Hahaha!

I can´t remember my first date ever, but my first date with my fiance was really sweet.. We went to the movies (Vanilla Sky), ate pretzels and talked a lot.. And after 3 years together, everytime we meet I still feel like it´s a first date :embarrased:

went to the pictures:it was really lame :cry: :P

Haaahaha yes same here. Though I was like 11, we were both really uncomfortable and awkward (And although I was DULL, she was the DULLEST, I cant remember who she was but she was super quiet conversation killer)