✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Toronto [11 June 2003]

Jacob

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to the toronto show' date=' but if it makes you feel any better my seats suck?! *lol* i've never seen coldplay before so i'm excited! i didn't think their tickets would go so fast! i mean i just didn't knw so many other people loved coldplay too! (silly me!)[/quote']

Yeah.....CP seats sold out fast!! If my cousin is going again, i'll tell him to take pictures for me... :D

yeah i think i would take any seat thats left just to see them

yes my dad had to get tickets that were only available! if he was at the computer right at 10:00 when it went on sale, we probably would have gotten better seats..but im fine with what i have! hahaha i gate wait! im so psyched about it!

yeah i think i would take any seat thats left just to see them

yes my dad had to get tickets that were only available! if he was at the computer right at 10:00 when it went on sale, we probably would have gotten better seats..but im fine with what i have! hahaha i gate wait! im so psyched about it!

heheh i can imagine :D are you going to take pics :D

OMG! FOR THE MOLSON AMP SHOW??????

i am! I AM!! I AM!!!! im in section 405 row O....that kind of sucks! but its worth it! to see coldplay! anytime! woohoo!

i feel ya sister! *lol* we'll be partying it up in the back! i warned my friend that i will probably freak out at the concert and really embarrasse her! lol woo!

I tried to get tickets for me and my friend' date=' but they were all sold out when I called ticketmaster.[/quote']

i know' date=' i was so surprised how fast they sold out. especially since (around london) the fact that their tickets where going on sale wasn't talked about a lot on the radio or anything.[/quote']

I know it sucked they sold out so quickly.

Did you guys not know about the internet pre-sale?

i was at the ACC too :D it was absolutely amazing :D i wish it would have been longer though :D

Sweet One...sure why not ;)

SAME HERE!!!! loved em!! l am going to the molson concert....l cant wait! l ordered my tickets online from the official coldplay website! :D

i was at the ACC too :D it was absolutely amazing :D i wish it would have been longer though :D

Sweet One...sure why not ;)

SAME HERE!!!! loved em!! l am going to the molson concert....l cant wait! l ordered my tickets online from the official coldplay website! :D

whens that?

OMG!

I might not be able to go to the damn concert at the molsen amp theater on june 11!! fuck! My dad was giving me a damn stupid lecture about how I should "study more and put some effort into it"! I study just FINE! ah! not fair! I'm so mad!!! I think I better hide my tickets so if he tries to take them from me, he wont find it!!!

NOT FAIR!