Coldplay in Toronto [11 June 2003]

Jacob

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 MORE FUCKING DAYS!

WOOOHOOOO!

omg, my science presentation is on june 10..the day RIGHT BEFORE THAT CONCERT! aww man...I dont want to go to school on that day! i want to skip school and just go straight to the concert..early inthe morning! watch the set up and do sound checks! heheh...like they'd let me? meeeeehh...

i've got a business presentation the day of coldplay. boo. i also have prom two days after! it'll be a stressful week.

i'm prolly leaving for the concert around 3 or something. my friend and i live two hours away and will prolly just go shopping up until 7 o' clock.

and laura that's a mighty fine idea! cept i dunno how great i'll look after the concert. lol. all frizzy hair and sweating and shit. a real sight for sore eyes!

what time? i need to know because that day i might be going to see my cousin at the reional track and field meet. if she makes it that is. she usually makes it so i will probably be going to it. well it actually depends what time her event will be there. OR i could just miss it...but then she would be really sad....

im leaving with my sister after school..its probably going to take awhile getting there..so im probably gunna be there around five...im not sure if were are leaving right after school for sure..but for now, thats what me and my sister are going to do...soooo yea...

18 18 18 18 18

eighteen more days!!!

my friend won't cry if we don't see the opening act so we prolly won't show up at the venue until like 8 or something. we'll see though. does anyone know how long coldplay wait to come out after the opening act?

It usually takes about 15 minutes or so for the opening act's equipment to be moved out and CP's to be set up. Maybe even more.

Me too!! Woo-hoo!! :D

Now, remember what are you gonna do for me again?? Let's all say it together..."We're gonna write a STELLAR review of the concert for Laura to read when she gets back on her trip!"...There...hahaha :D

aaaccckk! guys, i'm seriously stressing. this whole sars epidemic is back with a vengence! staind cancelled their concert for this week. i'm sure others will drop soon. i sincerely hope coldplay do not post-pone! the media makes such a huge fuss about sars. what toronto has like how many people living there? and only 20 actually have sars! boo!

:: fingers crossed until the concert ::