✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Toronto [11 June 2003]

Jacob

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah not a lot of my pictures came out well because of the fucking tall guy in front of me :roll:

Were you on the Floor? My friend is over 6'5" - 6'6" tall. ;)

I've got lots of great pics on my camera, but can't be bothered to get them right now. I was possibly 8-10 metres from the stage, which is about 20-25 feet. There were possibly 8 people in front of me, and they were all preventing me from getting proper shots, so I gave it to my tall friend, and he got some sweet ass shots, I think.

I'll post them later.

PS: High Speed wasn't played, and neither was Shiver. But they played Life Is For Living during their 2nd encore ( :D ), which just made my year.

PPS: Do you think there's any chance to download this concert on mp3? Just checking. :-o

Bah not a lot of my pictures came out well because of the fucking tall guy in front of me :roll:

Were you on the Floor? My friend is over 6'5" - 6'6" tall. ;)

I've got lots of great pics on my camera, but can't be bothered to get them right now. I was possibly 8-10 metres from the stage, which is about 20-25 feet. There were possibly 8 people in front of me, and they were all preventing me from getting proper shots, so I gave it to my tall friend, and he got some sweet ass shots, I think.

I'll post them later.

PS: High Speed wasn't played, and neither was Shiver. But they played Life Is For Living during their 2nd encore ( :D ), which just made my year.

PPS: Do you think there's any chance to download this concert on mp3? Just checking. :-o

No I was sitting 17th row of the 200s but I could see really well expect for Mr.Tall Man :roll:

Oh!! On the live broadcast, i guess they slipped in some songs from the past..hahahah..anyhoo, there is this one guy who i was talking to last night who said that he'd try and turn the entire concert into an MP3. He said he'd e-mail me, so i'll let you folks know if i hear anything. :)

i HAVE my review! :D here it is! (this review will be repeated from me in different threads)

the concert was amazing!

i left to get to the molson ampitheatre at about 4:30. we arrived there and then spent 25 minutes looking for parking. damn $15 parking. so we found some $9 parking and then went into the lawn line. by that time it was about 5:35. while in line, the band came out on a balcony. someone further behind me started yelling out "GUY! GUY!". then the band waved to us and everyone started cheering. then at about 6:35 we got let in. i think i got the best lawn seats possible! no one (when coldplay were playing) was in front of us and they were very much in the center. when we were waiting for coldplay to come on there were just two girls in front of us. eisley came on about 7:40 and ended about 8. Then they had to set up for ron sexsmith for a little while. ron came on at about 8:30 or so (i think). when ron started to play gold in them hills chris came out and did the duet with him! before he started singing he went over to the mike and said "what did i do?". then around 9:30 or 9:45 (somewhere in there) after it was setup, coldplay came on! right when the music started everyone was on their feet! they opened with politik. the full setlist is:

politik

got put a smile upon your face

a rush of blood to the head

daylight

trouble

one i love

don't panic

moses

everything's not lost

your world turns upside down

yellow

the scientist and what a wonderful world

1st encore

in my place

clocks

amsterdam

2nd encore

life is for living

lips like suger

(or were they they other way around?)

it was soo amazing! best concert i've ever been to! the security wouldn't let us against the wire though.:p people needed to be able to walk through. he kept on telling us to stop going against it. right after the scientist i was going to yell out "sing it backwards!!" (not that he would be able to hear me). but then he went straight into what a wonderful world. the new songs moses and your world turns upside down were really good! i was so happy when they performed lips like suger.:D one i love was really good. did you see jonny during it? he was really into it. chris' dancing was really funny. he kept spinning.:p he also did a little kick.

the sound quality was really good. but did anyone hear a problem during part of the show? the music was so great! what a night that was. the lights were stunning! i loved them. the lights for clocks went over all of the crowd. they were really cool. i was singing along most of the time. so was everyone around me. in trouble... "and they spun a web i think i can turn this into a big singalong. we also had one during everything's not lost. i had a great time!