✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Toronto [11 June 2003]

Jacob

i wish i had just bought those G.A. tickets i had first gotten when i went into ticketmaster. do you see how much they are going for on ebay? like 300 bucks american! that's like a million canadian. lol. i coulda made some mad cash. aww well.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why arent you going??

I'm going out of town for a week on the week of June 11th so i'm not gonna be able to make the concert..i had to give my ticket away to one of my friends but he promised to take some ACE photos for me and said that he would call my cell phone if they played Warning Sign live...bless his heart!

ooooh larua!! :: sniffles :: it won't be a party without you! :: announces :: no more party! ain't no party without laura!!!

awwww...that's ok Nadine..you guys can party, just as long as you tell me everything!!! PARTY ON!!! :D

:o did anyone see much on demand on muchmusic sometime today?! they were giving out coldplay tickets and a prizepack to someone who answered a correct question! i didn't watch the whole thing...only a little... i saw at the end though...

Question: who is Chris Martin engaged to?(not the exact words but... the answer would still be the same...)

Answer: one guess, cindy crawford?, another guess, another guess, Gwenyth paltrow! Finally i thought! there are people willin to pay so much for the Toronto tickets and these people are just blowing it...you can check tomorrow at 7 or whenever it is on and see if anythin is still oing on with it...not sure if they will say anything about it...I unfortunalty was watching a REPEAT of the show...i have my tickets but they honeslty could be better(lawn) then i would sell my other ticktes...does anyone have info on this?