✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Toronto [11 June 2003]

Jacob

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Don't worry Josceline..you'll see them :)

Oh that's ok I'll see them someday, but I'm fixing to go see Justin Timberlake :D :D

I want to see him too but none of my friends will go with me :( But I don't want to see Christina Aguilara :-x

I'm going by myself. My friend wants to go with me but she wants to take her boyfriend?! I'm like "Oh no! you are not taking your boyfriend? Why do you have to take your boyfriend?" :roll: :roll:

Oh that's ok I'll see them someday, but I'm fixing to go see Justin Timberlake :D :D

I want to see him too but none of my friends will go with me :( But I don't want to see Christina Aguilara :-x

I'm going by myself. My friend wants to go with me but she wants to take her boyfriend?! I'm like "Oh no! you are not taking your boyfriend? Why do you have to take your boyfriend?" :roll: :roll:

LOL maybe I should go by myself... :shrug:

lol! our offcial counter-downer-person, that'll be you then amanda! :D man, i'm getting so excited!

but some crap has gone down and now my best friend isn't sure she still wants to go to the concert (not cause she doesn't love coldplay, but personally stuff is weighing her thoughts, if you know what i mean). i know i can find another person to go with okay, but i wanted to see the show with her! :( hopefully a nice sleep will do her good and she'll make up her mind.

but on a positive note.........WE'RE ALL GOING TO SEE COLDPLAY! :-D

Guest LiquidSky

LOL maybe I should go by myself... :shrug:

Well she wants to take her boyfriend, so he is coming along with us. I'm just gonna have to behave myself..... :roll: :P

wow...3 days off this thread and im so behind! DAMN!

geez, i got grounded...DAMN! and the only time i can go out for these two weeks is for the concert!

i cant go to any "social" gatherings..because on friday..i stayed out afterschool and didn't tell parents! its sucks being 15...or whatever... : P

3 days~

tomorrow...

2 days!

i figured jess would get tickets too. doesn't seem right to eat dinner and then go "well not we have to go to a concert....too bad you don't have tickets. see ya!" lol.

urgh. it's hard to get excited for the concert when i have a presentation first thing tomorrow morning. lord help me.

one sleep until coldplay!

my god.......only 28 hours left!!!! getting really really excited now.....hey question does anyone know what time they start to let people into the venue??? never been to molson before but i know at wonderland they let ticket holders go in 2 hours prior to the show.....just wondering if the case was the same for ontario place.....thanks!!!

->shortie

hey shortie! welcome to the board! looks like you joined at just the right time....the countdown continues!! coldplay would be taking stage now! eeeehhhehhehee!!!! lol.

as for your question i have no clue. i think my friend and i won't be getting to the venue until like 7:30 anyway.