✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I got word that X&Y is around.. track times identified

sdldawn

if it's not on the large "elite" networks like IRC or nice private torrent tracker sites' date=' it's not leaked. no need to try searching on "low level" P2P apps.[/quote']

Some people that work at emi got a few tracks.. like 9 of the 12/13 songs and they were able to put them on their computer.... but not the entire album..like mp3 format..

but obviously they arent sharing.

Oh my God!

I just found one!!!!!

It's called ... SPEED OF SOUND!!!! :o

PM Dawn:

You're a phony, shut the f#ck up.

I can't stand music snobbery for the sake of music snobbery. I understand you feel compelled to articulate your "well-reasoned" views to the masses, ensuring that all will bear witness to your grammar school comprehension of music theory, but please do us all a favor keep this glib schlock to yourself.

Regards,

lawTalkinGuys

cool man. keep trying those networks.

i hope someone noticed this was sarcasm.

like i've said before, it's going to appear on the 'better' networks before the lowgrade ones.

I think everyone got your sarcasm.. you look like you spend 20 out of 24 hours on the internet.. so im sure you do know what ure talking about

like i've said before, it's going to appear on the 'better' networks before the lowgrade ones.

I think everyone got your sarcasm.. you look like you spend 20 out of 24 hours on the internet.. so im sure you do know what ure talking about

wow! 20-24 hours? thanks for the info. :D

wow! 20-24 hours? thanks for the info. :D

No problem.. :lol:

Not really digging the review. The guy seemed a little harsh. Many reviews keep talking about how the band really hasn't changed their sound much and I couldn't disagree more. There are many tunes on X&Y that are nothing like parachutes or arobtth. I believe the band has grown plenty and know that this album will be sensational.

Here is there thoughts.. yall dont shit.. but they didnt like it..

they also said winmx and kazaa should have it by now.. but who knows

First off, if this were a debut LP, it would be a strong record, and one I could see getting much acclaim, perhaps deservedly so. But Coldplay is now on its third major studio effort, and Martin's dominance is starting to show its incredible limitations on the band's sound. His songwriting and vocal style are getting.....predictable? Yes, very very predictable. There is certainly nothing as striking as Yellow, Clocks, In My Place, Green Eyes or Trouble on this LP. Martin seems content to play several characters: lovestruck schoolboy, heartbroken twentysomething. That worked perfectly on Coldplay, and was masked somewhat by the songcraft of A Rush Of Blood To The Head (which, I think, will probably be the best thing they ever do). On this record, they come off as a poor man's U2, continually remaking The Sweetest Thing. I don't see any growth. Chris loves making his lyrics vague enough so that everyone can relate, and he loves to put on his best lost little boy voice, but it sounds hollow now. On Yellow, it sounded sincere. The first single is pleasant enough, but I honestly was not feeling much of the rest of the album. And make no mistake, I was looking forward to this record. And, though it is "good" with respect to production and songwriting, there is nothing here to make it truly interesting or astounding. Coldplay sounds like it's churning out background music for its fans, instead of trying to move forward. Personally, I think Chris Martin is the dead end for this band.

you just don't say this on a coldplay fans forum.....