✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Introduce yourself

sarah**

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I will continue this introduction thing…

Hello, this is Ada, and I live in lovely San Francisco. I am also an old bird- 27, (Hi Tracy!) :wink: but I probably still act like a spring chicken! I don’t post much, but I enjoying reading the forum, especially during work time here at my desk… Nice people in the forum.

Besides Coldplay, I love London, blackcurrant, history, traveling and cute shoes! I don’t like carrots too much unless it is carrot cake. Cheese is good, especially Brie and Asiago! Sorry no hot pockets for me cos' I don't eat meat!

No...I'll not be getting sacked....eh..well that's if they don't find out how much time I spend on here and on the official site. :? :D Work do seem to have noticed that I am getting a lot more emails lately. I have had to take the notification thing off so sorry if I don't reply as quickly as I would if it were an email.

I would be closer to "da light" :mrgreen: if I had the time. I had an appt this morning so came in late and work piled up..bugger the way it does that.

I am burning.....my treatment (for psoriasis i.e. why I wont show a photo) consists of being in a room nekked and getting UVB rays onto me....I think they did it a bit much and I am burning like mad!!!!!! :oops: :oops: this is what I look like. I wouldn't care I've hardly got any left.

god - sounds like you had a bad day. :cry: i think a dose of coldplay is in order! :lol: my aunty used to have really bad psoriasis but it's cleared up now - i know she went for treatment but yours sounds a bit uncomfortable to say the least. hope it get's better soon.

cheering.gif

i so don't understand that smilie but it made me laugh anyway.

I don’t post much, but I enjoying reading the forum, especially during work time here at my desk… Nice people in the forum.

We are all very nice and you should post! We love to hear from everyone catfly.gif

that smiley appears to be a little confused about it's true identity - what is it? a catterfly?

Thanks everyone. :D It only lasts a day but yesterday I forgot a hair bobble (What a DIVVY) and had to hold my hair up - therefore guess whose got burnt arm pits .......YEAH ME :roll: Only i could do that. hee hee!!!

Here I am hard at work again, I stayed up too late last night watching Almost Famous again. knackered now! :sleeping: