✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Introduce yourself

sarah**

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photos - oh no!!

I'm going to look at the rest of you first (ha ha) before I submit mine (yikes!) - or maybe if I keep my head very, very low, no-one will remember I'm there ...........

PS: Hicksy/Simon - you sound really, really gorgeous!!!! Come here for a hug !!!!

You people crack me up!! :D

Simon, let's see your new swanky wiser pic! :wink:

Yes, everyone send in your pics! (Now Ian is gonna hate me for giving him work!)

Jane & Catherine, have you noticed that your pic is so popular, even more than Ian's? :wink:

And yes, I'll send in mine...

Hello Victoria!! :wink: I see you got your avatar up!

And BTW, in case I didn't make it clear to everyone before, my name is Ada! :wink:

i wish more people in rl felt this way about me - actually i have a lot of good friends and im very lucky - i just havent met my life partner yet i guess :(

Simon dear, I'm sure you come across just as lovely in real life as you're here! :wink:

That special someone will come! :wink:

hmmmm...........spontaneous....the first thing that pops into my head when i read that was spontaneous human combustion......hahahaha i dont know why.....dont ask either.......but guess what...........i'm working on getting my pic up there now!........ :shock: i'm scared :cry:

hmmmm...........spontaneous....the first thing that pops into my head when i read that was spontaneous human combustion......hahahaha i dont know why.....dont ask either.......but guess what...........i'm working on getting my pic up there now!........ :shock: i'm scared :cry:

HURRAH!!! 8)