Introduce yourself

sarah**

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: im back!!!

hi guys!!

im back!! ive been gone for a week because ive been REALLY busy - I turned 25 on Saturday and had a 4-day party to celebrate!

Happy birthday babe! :D

Yes, the quarter of a century mark!!!

How come we weren't invited to your party bash??? :wink: I'm sure you've had a good one! Welcome back!!

Happy belated Birthday from me, too though you don't know me...

And I am so 100% sure "The Two Towers" will be amazing! The preview is so gorgeous, I got goosebumps all over when I saw it... Can't wait to see lovely Orlando Bloom a.k.a. Legolas again! 8)

Happy belated Birthday from me, too though you don't know me...

And I am so 100% sure "The Two Towers" will be amazing! The preview is so gorgeous, I got goosebumps all over when I saw it... Can't wait to see lovely Orlando Bloom a.k.a. Legolas again! 8)

whoops - i thought he was called legless :oops: that's part of the problem with me and lord of the rings - i just can't cope with the names. i end up calling everyone in it bilbo (but that is a great name, isn't it?) 8)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Right you lot !!! This is getting very silly! Happy birthday things, Hicksy - you don't know me either, I'm new here, but I can see how popular you are and I can't bear missing out on the collective cheer!! Surrey's a great place - my sister lived in Knaphill for ages. Lots of trees. I was in London today - spent most of the time underground and in buildings. Very boring. Near Hyde Park - pretty in the sunshine and with the autumn colours and all.

I have NO DOUBT that Coldplay will sweep the awards boards in every possible category next year - they go from strength to strength. Chris says they want to be the best - well, ambition is everything! And with a bunch as talented as this lot, they will get there - FOR SURE!!

You mark my words ..... !

Excellent! Everyone is back- old and new!!! Lovely! What a nice group here! :D

Now there's a group going, perhaps we all should submit our photos in the Community album! It'll be cool to see who you've been talking to, you know?

Ginger, where is that picture of yours?? :wink: