✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Introduce yourself

sarah**

Because I don't know everyone's first name, and I would like to, let's all introduce ourselves and add a tidbit of info about yourself.

I will start

Hello, I'm Sarah. I live in the 'burbs' outside Toronto. I'm 18 and in my last year of High School.

:spiral:

Now you go...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i like this thread , i didn't have the chance to introduce myself , and I really like this board

ok , im marie elizabeth, im from venezuela (exotic :roll: ) im 15 years old :? in my sophomore year from high school

p.s sorry about my english! :roll:

Elizzabeth...your English seems perfect to me!

Well...anyway, I am Helen, 18 years of age and just moved to the Docklands of London to study at UEL University, to do a Media Degree!

The reason I am here, is because Coldplay are easily my favourite ever band, and It's always nice to chat to others who see their genius!

hi people

hey sarah you are a fan of jordi labanda's work???

i am i love his designs. :)

Ohhh I adore him!!!! I have notebooks with his artwork on them. If you like his work go to http://www.folioart.co.uk/. It's a great site with other artists work similar to his.

er I'm Courtney :wink: I live in Central Florida (think Disney World) and it is very warm here today :!: I'm 20. I'm a newlywed & I freakin love Coldplay :lol: Oh yes, & Sarah rocks :D

mmmm yeah that's it

P.S. Courtney rocks more beerchug.gif

well i guess i can introduce myself now

my name is ginger and i'm 18 going to the university of houston and ......um.....you know who i like (just look to your left). dont like carrots but i do like cheese

my name is ginger and i'm 18 going to the university of houston and ......um.....you know who i like (just look to your left). dont like carrots but i do like cheese

urrgghh!!! cheese!!! urrghh! :shock:

yum - cheese! 8)

Hello I am Tracy (obviously)!

:D I am 26 (WARNING old bird on the board). I don't feel it. I am from Northumberland which is in the North East of England, sorry if I am telling some people to suck eggs there!!!

I am a medical secretary in Cancer Services and regularly visit this board to keep me from topping myself because my job is sooooo depressing. Luckily everyone at work (especially the nurses) have sick senses of humour just like me.... anyhoo have to get on - see you lovelies later on.

well i didnt say urrrghh to carrots because i think they are allright.

yum - cheese! 8)

cheeeeeese.gif

yum - cheese! 8)

cheeeeeese.gif

ARRRGGHH!!!

*runs away to hide from the cheese*