✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Introduce yourself

sarah**

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello?

I was invited to introduce myself! Can't resist! Hi everyone, my name's Victoria, and I live in England. I'm far too old to admit my age here, but I am totally hooked on AROBTTH, and can't get enough of it! Haven't had the pleasure of seeing them live (can't wait!!!), but have had the pleasure of Chris's company and conversation for half an hour or so - great guy!

No-one will want to speak to me ..... ?

Re: Hello?

I was invited to introduce myself! Can't resist! Hi everyone, my name's Victoria, and I live in England. I'm far too old to admit my age here, but I am totally hooked on AROBTTH, and can't get enough of it! Haven't had the pleasure of seeing them live (can't wait!!!), but have had the pleasure of Chris's company and conversation for half an hour or so - great guy!

No-one will want to speak to me ..... ?

Conversation with Chris??? Details, details please!!!

Oh, hello Victoria BTW! Far too old?? It's OK, I am not that young myself, even I might still look and act young... :wink: Nice to meet ya! And yes, we would like to speak to you!

Hi, Victoria! :D Welcome :bdaysmile: :multi: Fellow old person here too! So don't worry about it, everyone will speak to you cos everyone on this board is luvvly and always say nice things and always tell you straight what they think about something!

So......You have us intrigued....tell us how you met Chris...we are dying to know!!! :wink:

Hi again!

Hi again everyone, thank you for welcoming me! I'm glad I'm not an isolated oldie here - not THAT old, but not 17 anymore, though I think I am inside!!

I met Chris at a school rugby match last year - he was visiting his family and they were ALL there. I'm embarrased to say I had only HEARD of Coldplay at that time, and hadn't heard their music at all (shame!). Things are different now, though, and I'm addicted to AROBTTH - what an amazing album!

I haven't been to a concert - YET - first chance I get, I'll be there, like ten men! Looking forward to seeing Chris at the next family reunion - hopefully before Christmas. I'm working out what to say already .... !

I'm new to this net thing, but already I've made friends!

Hi, the rugby match WAS the family reunion - they all came to watch Chris's kid brother play! Suspect rerun this year. Will keep you posted.

Do you have a favourite track? I can't decide - they're all fantastic. But I like In My Place especially - that's what made me buy the album. Just brilliant.

I see... So are you part of the reunion, or you are just in the neighbourhood? Can I fit into your handbag?? :wink:

Fave track... like you said, hard to say! In My Place does have a special feeling to me, cos' I first heard it unexpectedly on the radio when I in London this summer... Kinda just brings back wonderful memories... :wink:

Weeeeel - kinda part of the neighbourhood. Let's just say in the right place at the right time!!

Dunno about the handbag! There are many handbags I would have liked to have fitted into ....

However - you came to London? How cool is that! Do you have relictives over here? I've never been to the States - another ambition ....

Howdya get these clever picture things by your names? I just seem to get pint glasses - why??????!!!

you mean the pictures - they're called avatars, don't you know? (just one of the many computerish things i've learnt in the past few weeks - in fact probably the only one, but i'm still proud of it) :) if you want i'll do my best to explain how to get one - but other people (ginger) can do it better. :? and buttercup, where you in london for the whole summer? i'd love to go to the states too, but there are tonnes of other places i wanna visit as well :shock: :lol:

Avators, eh? Well, I think it's time I had one. If someone can explain (in easy, beginnerspeak language, I should be grateful ....... !

I've never seen these little emoticons before, either! Ha ha ! I've always been used to just punctuation, like, lots of exclamation marks!! I have to move on .....