✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Talking to first graders.

Matter-Eater Lad

...i love children! i recently had a conversation with a 6 yr. old who was convinced that santa claus does not exist, but the easter bunny does...after much further in-depth discussion, he eventually gave into believing in santa, but was then certain that mrs. claus is a total fake :lol: :) ...what a funny boy!

^you tried to have those innocent kids give up one of their beliefs! shame, shame, shame... :lol:

...children can really cheer you up...i think i've converted at least 80 kids into coldplay fans.

Aww...Then you're winning your wings for the Coldplay heaven :angel:

^imagine that, a coldplay heaven! how sweet...

i have a guaranteed spot...ha ha!

...today, i had to give a tour of washiongton, dc. to a child visiting from boston...and while viewing planes and jets at a museum there was some info. on a certain fighter jet that went faster than the "speed of sound"...and i went off on a coldplay report.

Little kids can be really funny! I know this boy who's 9 and his little brother is 4. When they were a bit younger the older one was mad on soccer and ran around in his Man U shirt all the time. His little bro was too young to talk, but when he did, guess what his first word was ..... no, not dad ....... not mum either ...... it was .....

GOAL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Little kids can be really funny! I know this boy who's 9 and his little brother is 4. When they were a bit younger the older one was mad on soccer and ran around in his Man U shirt all the time. His little bro was too young to talk, but when he did, guess what his first word was ..... no, not dad ....... not mum either ...... it was .....

GOAL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha that is awesome.

kid's are ADORABLE. i love them all :P

i remember when i was in grade 1...i told this girl that santa claus didn't exist (i'm jewish, she's christian) and she didn't believe me :dozey:

i want to have a lot of kids when i'm older :D