✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm back online

Albie

i'm good thank you noni!! just doing my exams :D how's batman? :P

Aaaargh, the exams!! It's the time!!! Hope you have good luck and pass them!!

Batman is very good, thanks for asking! The batcouple is going grrreat!!

We've planned the holidays already: Paris and Cologne, weeeeeeeh!!! :D

Weeeeell iv been thro the mill but im out and good now...oh and i now hate men lol

How have you been plllllease say you will stay iv missed you....oh and im going back to Malgrat!!!! lol :P :lol:

To Malgrat? Weeeeeeh, summer is here!!!

And now you hate men? Then just use them, hahahahaha!!

I'm very good, thanks! I'm very busy with my jobs (although I'm gonna quit one of them this week). Then I'll have a bit of free time, I'll try to come often (I always say the same, though...) :confused:

Hehe yeah use them then loose them mwahhhh lol

Yeah we wil have to have a meet up, im going 1st july till the 15th so plenty of time :D and im going to bacelona while im there.

Im glad to hear your well hun iv missed you! its sooo good to have the oldies here hehe

Oh yeah, a meeting up would be fantastic!! We couldn't make it in the V-fest!!

Yeah, the oldies... It's always nice coming back. I though I was gonna feel out, but there's always someone sweet to you... :kiss:

Well, girls, it was great meeting you, but I gotta go.

It's 1.40 am here and I must work tomorrow morning.

Say hello to all the nice people here and take care!! Kiiiissseeeessss!! :kiss: :kiss:

:lol: ...nice to hear you are alive...you could be a really gud friend...loyal and stuff...some people must learn from you how to be a great gud friend?!...just by saying...hi I´m alive!!!...you dont have idea how much I appreciatte those words... :D

THANKS BE TO GOD :lol: :P

this is scary - Most users ever online was 277 on Mon May 30' date=' 2005 6:04 pm[/quote']

Someone saw the attention going away from them and posted something that was already posted many times that week :sneaky: