✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you ever see Coldplay on mtv/vh1?

Matter-Eater Lad

They come out all the time in VH1. I have like 3 VH1's, and they come on a lot on the alternative one.

If they don't come out on tv much is because they didn't have new material for a long time. Now they should be appearing a lot more.

On the british and european mtv channels day play coldplay a lot...last week SOS was fresh and they played it every hour. And there was a coldplay top10 too which will be aired again this week with a concert.

I have watched SOS at least 4 times on VH1 this week. and as for MTV I have only caught a commercial on the end of a show that was promoting The Leak and their upcoming performance for the channel.

Guest LiquidSky

Btw guys..Remember the vh1 storytellers concert or whatever the name was.. Vh1 is going to show it this next wednesday :idea2: (Just saw the commercial)

Btw guys..Remember the vh1 storytellers concert or whatever the name was.. Vh1 is going to show it this next wednesday :idea2: (Just saw the commercial)

And MTV is gonna have them this sunday for The Live Leak! Just saw a comemrcial too!

Guest LiquidSky

And MTV is gonna have them this sunday for The Live Leak! Just saw a comemrcial too!

I thought the MTV one was a different concert from the vh1 storytellers? And the mtv one is gonna be shown through their site not on the channel, no? :huh: