✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay:4th album?

spike

i knowits way way to early yet but do you think coldplay will end p doing a 4th album MY OPINION: i think theres a big possibility but i think it might be a bit diffrent from the usual coldplay sound.

I also heard that Chris had mentioned if X & Y was to do as well as AROBTTH' date=' then it would be their last one. I believe he also said he would like to leave it at a trilogy.[/quote']

If this is true, I think Chris is taking Coldplay's legacy a bit too seriously. If they had released 3 undeniable classics, then Coldplay would have a great legacy. But 1 outstanding album, 1 good album, and 1 above average album will have them forgotten in 10 years. They would be known for some amazing singles (Yellow, Clocks, The Scientist), but not as an amazing band.

everyone chillout!!!!! :) lets enjoy x&y.we have waited long enough! They will def do another album...but its about 2 years off at least. Im just enjoying their new tunes...a message is gorgeous ;)[glow=red:fb498960f6][/glow:fb498960f6]

So, how many times does someone have to say that Chris has said all of this before before it will sink in? He said the same thing (pretty much) before Rush Of Blood came out. Just relax, enjoy the new album, and be paitent, cause it will e another 2+ years before the next album comes out.

Hearing Coldplay in interviews saying how great being together is, they will definately change their minds. It may take a long time, but I see a 4th album comeback far on the horizon. They would miss being a band too much.