✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Don't want to start a riot... but...

RAGBRAI

I find that throwing it in the CD player and putting it on random worked for me, Parachutes and Rush of blood took some time for me as well.

What you should realise very soon is that it's hard to find an artist in modern music where you like all of their material (certainly, looking beyond the top 40 charts and what the latest single is). For this pure reason alone, I have all of the Coldplay albums, my family all have originals and friends wanting burned copies are (depending how "friends" they are) going to be told to go out and buy the album in question or get given it as a gift.

I was nervous the first time i listen to it and just didn't know if i liked it or not...

after a couple listens i fell in love with it. I'm glad its different yet when you hear it...its coldplay.

I think i've fallen in love with Jonny and his guitar from this album.

it's starting growing on me too. the first time i listen to it i was a little disappointed but now i think it's a great album and i love it more and more when i listen to it :) :happy:

yea

it was definitely all i listened too for the past weeks, but i just sort of clicked over, and i've been listening to parachutes, brothers and sisters, and all the old B-Sides I have lately, just cause the album kind of "wore off" and now i feel that chutes and a rush are more adequate to my style of music, a little bit simpler, more intimate songs... without synthesizers blaring in the background... and i watched live 2003 from start to finish just this past weekend :smug: :smug: oh well. i'm sure i'll come back to it one day...

Well...you need to get used to it a bit...give it a little time to absorb you...Coz I hev to admit that this new album is totally new if comparing to the older ones...but the quality remains the same...just the form was slightly changed.There's a little time need to get used to it...no questions about it.

I actually liked most of the songs after listening to them a couple of times (by the time I knew them...)

I got into Coldplay after they released "The Scientist", and then I bought parachutes a AROBTTH and it took me alot longer to like the song on those CDs then on this one. I think they're only getting better and better. Parachutes is my least favorite album. I still don't know about X&Y because I'm really attached to some of the songs from AROBTTH (green eyes, amsterdam), and it'll take me some time before I get attached to the new songs...

Give it a chance guys, and some time- it's a really good album :lol: