✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Don't want to start a riot... but...

RAGBRAI

its a bit 'different' when you first listen to it... takes a few listens to get 'into'- but I think overall its a great album. I suppose the turn in direction for the band takes some time for 'fans' to get into... perhaps its easier when fans have a diverse listening pallete... ????

the only song I find myself skipping is the Hardest Part... not feeling that one.. :/

when i fristly listened coldplay i like their music, then i got the lyrics and i was a bit .... scared. i listen them again and again then i got into the song so i love them... it used to happen to me again when i listen some of their new songs.

and as i see most of you use to do the same.. so anyways it's a bit magical that they get more or less the same impression in all of us. :idea2: :)

its a bit 'different' when you first listen to it... takes a few listens to get 'into'- but I think overall its a great album. I suppose the turn in direction for the band takes some time for 'fans' to get into... perhaps its easier when fans have a diverse listening pallete... ????

the only song I find myself skipping is the Hardest Part... not feeling that one.. :/

i love it instantly and was glad they took different approach :D but thats because i listen to like EVERYTHING

i love it instantly and was glad they took different approach :D but thats because i listen to like EVERYTHING

you see... you have just proven my theory... ;) cheers!

I've played X&Y too much over the past two weeks and am starting to burnout on it a bit. I'm not going to listen to it for a few days. I started listening again to arobtth and really do feel it is a more cohesive masterpiece. There is an ethereal magic and beauty to arobtth that X&Y does not have. Nevertheless, X&Y is a phenomenal work.

Hi there, I agree with all of you. I still have troubles to get X&Y...it's just so different, there's something missing, I don't know what, like the simplicity they used to have...where did songs like 'Life is for living' go?

Anyways, i think my problem is because, while i was waiting for the album to come, i started to download lots of older songs, like 'No more keeping my feet on the ground' or 'I ran away', and fell in love with these kind of songs. And now I can't get used to the new songs. Well, but i change my 'favourite Coldplay song' all the time, don't you?

The hardest part is that i don't like the way where their music is going. And I'm not saying that i don't play the CD, ovbiously, i like it, but it's much more superficial, in my opinion...

Lots of thoughts going on...............just trying to find piece of mind by saying it all (though i didn't :cry: ). Well, but, maybe, after listening to it a bit more, it will grow on me, as it had happened to me with many other Coldplay songs. ANYWAYSSSSSSSS.........I don't really know what i am saying at this point!!!

ps: did you get bored with my insignificant speach!? :rolleyes:

I always skip the ballads: What if' date=' Fix you.. and X&Y... :/[/quote']

yeah me too.., X&Y I sometimes dont.., I just don't like the way what if it begins.., when it does, i just go "oh no, next one please".. =/, and fix you I'd heard several times before the album, the live version at SNL(which i like better), just like I skip speed of sound..

but I loveee twisted logic and swalled ion the sea.., sometimes when I put it on, I go to the very end.., just to listen to those and til kingdom come :P