Careful where you stand has simple and beautiful lyrics

" I am safe when I am with you

And I feel warm if you want me to

I am cured when I'm by your side

I'm alright

Careful where you stand my love

Careful where you lay your head

It's true we're always looking out for one another "

That's what I love with Coldplay , they know how to write love ...

"They put the world in a tin can black market, contraband, and it hurt just a little bit, when they sliced and packaged it.

In a long black trench coat two hands around the throat" "We don't wanna be man trapped, we don't wanna be shrink wrapped,"-- How You See The World No.2

"When the future's architectured by a carnival of idiots on show, you better lie low." -- Violet Hill

"As far as I can see, all time and circuitry is wrong... All I want in this world, All I want in this world is for you to come home..." -- A Spell A Rebel Yell

"If you hear 'em coming won't you sing for me, that I just don't want to go." --Death Will Never Conquer

"Swim out on a sea of faces, the tide of the human races, oh an answer now is what I need, see it in a new sun rising, see it break on your horizon, Oh, come on love, stay with me..." --White Shadows (shivers)

Anything from Politik, and the climax.

You said I'm gonna buy this place and see it go, and stand here beside me baby, watch the orange glow. Some'll laugh and some just sit and cry, but you just sit down there and you wonder why." --A Rush Of Blood Through The Head

"Then there was rain, the sky wore a veil of gold and green, night is the bride of a lonely day, time just floated."-- Rainy Day

Bones, sinking like stones, all that we fought for, homes, places we've grown, all of us are done for." --Don't Panic

" Look at all the people, going after money. Far too many people looking for their money. Everybody's out there trying to get money.

Why can't you just tell me? Trying to get money, rush" -- Such A Rush (Sounding just like Thom Yorke, but I love it)

"Come up to meet ya, tell ya I'm sorry, you don't know how lovely you are.... Oh let's go back to the start" --The Scientist

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there anybody out there who

Is lost and hurt and lonely too

Are they bleeding all your colors in to one?

And if you come undone

As if you've been run through

Some catapult it fired you

You wonder if your chance will ever come

Or if you're stuck in square one

• 1 month later...