EVERY TEARDROP IS A WATERFALL

EVERY TEAR

EVERY TEAR

EVERY TEARDROP IS A WATERFALL

• 1 month later...

Amsterdam. i know im dead on the surface but im screaming underneath

All of Fix You.

Every Teardrop is a Waterfallid rather be a comma than a full stop

and Hurts Like heavenill be armed with a spray can soulandtook the fire from my belly and the beat from my heart alsoon a concrete canvas under cover of dark. on a concrete canvas ill go making my mark

the scientist nobody said it was easy. well no one ever said it would be this hard

all of life in technicolor ii

lostjust because im losing doesnt mean im lost doesnt mean ill stop doesnt mean im across just because im hurting doesnt mean im hurt doesnt mean i didnt get what i deserved no better or no worse

clockstrouble that cant be named tigers waiting to be tamed singing you are andam i part of the cure or am i part of the disease

see you soonill be doing my best ill see you soon

a rush of blood to the head im gonna buy a gun and start a war if you can tell me somthing worth fighting for

from death and all his friendsno, i dont wann battle from begining to end i dont wanna cycle of recycled revenge and i dont wanna follow death and all of his friends

viva la vida I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now in the morning I sleep alone Sweep the streets I used to ownI used to roll the dice Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes Listen as the crowd would sing: "Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"One minute I held the key Next the walls were closed on me And I discovered that my castles stand Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand also from same song It was the wicked and wild wind Blew down the doors to let me in. Shattered windows and the sound of drums People couldn't believe what I'd become Revolutionaries wait For my head on a silver plate Just a puppet on a lonely string Oh who would ever want to be king?

violet hillpriests clutched onto bibles hollowed out to fit thier rifles and the cross was held aloft andif you loved me why'd you let me go:sweatdrop:

those are just of the top of my head! i wont say any more now because my fingers are starting to cramp up from typing:lipsrsealed2:

Even "A whisper, a whisper, a whisper, a whisper, a whisper...."? :lol:

Your entitled to your opinion, but most Coldplayers would agree that AROBTTH (the song) is one of Coldplay's masterpieces :P

But I'm not 'most Coldplayers', I'm an individual with my own radical opinions :cool:

I actually like A Whisper and in my opinion AROBTTH( the song ) is good but not a masterpiece. There are so many underrated Coldplay songs that are amazing and get no attention.

I also don't like to be "most Coldplayers", I think every single Coldplay song is beautiful in their own way. :)

Amsterdam. i know im dead on the surface but im screaming underneath

All of Fix You.

Every Teardrop is a Waterfallid rather be a comma than a full stop

and Hurts Like heavenill be armed with a spray can soulandtook the fire from my belly and the beat from my heart alsoon a concrete canvas under cover of dark. on a concrete canvas ill go making my mark

the scientist nobody said it was easy. well no one ever said it would be this hard

all of life in technicolor ii

lostjust because im losing doesnt mean im lost doesnt mean ill stop doesnt mean im across just because im hurting doesnt mean im hurt doesnt mean i didnt get what i deserved no better or no worse

clockstrouble that cant be named tigers waiting to be tamed singing you are andam i part of the cure or am i part of the disease

see you soonill be doing my best ill see you soon

a rush of blood to the head im gonna buy a gun and start a war if you can tell me somthing worth fighting for

from death and all his friendsno, i dont wann battle from begining to end i dont wanna cycle of recycled revenge and i dont wanna follow death and all of his friends

viva la vida I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now in the morning I sleep alone Sweep the streets I used to ownI used to roll the dice Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes Listen as the crowd would sing: "Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"One minute I held the key Next the walls were closed on me And I discovered that my castles stand Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand also from same song It was the wicked and wild wind Blew down the doors to let me in. Shattered windows and the sound of drums People couldn't believe what I'd become Revolutionaries wait For my head on a silver plate Just a puppet on a lonely string Oh who would ever want to be king?

violet hillpriests clutched onto bibles hollowed out to fit thier rifles and the cross was held aloft andif you loved me why'd you let me go:sweatdrop:

those are just of the top of my head! i wont say any more now because my fingers are starting to cramp up from typing:lipsrsealed2:

I liked how you spaced each line.

• 4 weeks later...

Amsterdam

Stuck on the end of this ball and chain

And I'm on my way back down again

Stood on a bridge, tied to the noose

Sick to the stomach

You can say what you mean

But it won't change a thing

I'm sick of the secrets

Stood on the edge, tied to the noose

Death and all of his friends

No, I don't want to battle from beginning to end

I don't want to cycle or recycle revenge

I don't want to follow death and all of his friends

People talking without speaking

Trying to take what they can get

I ask you if you remember

Prospekt, how could I forget?

and

Drums

Here it comes

Don't you wish that life could be as simple

As fish swimming round in a barrel?

Your world's turned upside down

Oh ten to the dozen

Who does, who doesn't

Who chooses who's chosen

Who must, who musn't

Who rests and who runs out

Don't ask that question

When your world's turned upside down

Fix you (the best of lyrics in coldplay song)

And the tears come streaming down your face

When you lose something you can't replace

When you love someone but it goes to waste

Could it be worse?

• 1 month later...

nothing matters except life and the love you make

and

nobody said it was easy, oh it's such a shame for us to part

and

People moving all the time

Inside a perfectly straight line

Don't you wanna just curve away?

When it's such, it's such a perfect day

It's such a perfect day

and :D

clocks, the full song its a masterpiece for me

Fix You (all the song), best coldplay lines ever !

TOTALLY!!

and also

"NO, I DONT WANNA BATTLE FROM BEGININ TO END, I DONT WANT A CIRCLE OF RECYCLE REVENGE, I DONT WANNA FOLLOW DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS"

"all summer we just hurried so come over just be patient and come over"

and the very last one:

"Son, dont ask, neither how full nor empty is your glass, clind to the mast, spend yout whole life living, in the past"

And all See you soon