✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 'ALL NEW' Coldplay Piccie Caption Thread...

berrywoman

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...And so after the concert, Chris quietly put away the 'Sexy Bassist' prop into the store room where it waits to be used again in the next concert...

trolleysmall.jpg

:lol: My God, that's just perfect :)

Alternative caption:... Chris has to wheel a cardboard cut-out of Guy to the store-front to promote their not-so-hot-selling album... "X&Y and the unknown handsomest bass player"...

Chris *shouts* from the other side of the glass: "Guy, can you hear me??? Stoppit! You look so geeky trying to be handsome..."

Will: "... Mustn't try to laugh, must be serious now... *Sheesh* I hope to God Guy can't hear us..."

album_pic.php?pic_id=887

Guy *irritated*: "... What's Jonny laughing about? I swear if I've to go through one more photoshoot with that idiot again..."

Jon *takes one look at the sound proof glass partition at the end of the room*: "...What if Chris and Will could see us through the other end of this mirror?"

album_pic.php?pic_id=888

@gentleparachute: brilliant!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks. Here's another one...

05.jpg

... and all 4 members of Coldplay were just so overjoyed at their new-found mobility at live concerts following personal tips from Mark Romanek that they couldn't stop jumping up and down... Jonny in particular is distracted by Chris's flying dragon reaching for the sun move...

@gentleparachute: brilliant!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks. Here's another one...

05.jpg

... and all 4 members of Coldplay were just so overjoyed at their new-found mobility at live concerts following personal tips from Mark Romanek that they couldn't stop jumping up and down... Jonny in particular is distracted by Chris's flying dragon reaching for the sun move...

:lol: :lol: This picture's so funny!!!!