✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 'ALL NEW' Coldplay Piccie Caption Thread...

berrywoman

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy (Thinking): Ooh look a penny...my jukebox fund is going up all the time seeing as Chris takes all our earnings...bastard...

Will (Thinking): Happy Birthday to me...my name is Willy...

Chris (Quietly): Hey, rhythm section. Stop here and see how far Johnny goes before he notices our absence...

Johnny (Hypnotic Monotone): ICE CREAM STAND...ICE CREAM STAND...ICE CREAM STAND...

miamibeach2.jpg

Guy (Thinking): Ooh look a penny...my jukebox fund is going up all the time seeing as Chris takes all our earnings...bastard...

Chris (Quietly): Hey, rhythm section. Stop here and see how far Johnny goes before he notices our absence...

Johnny (Hypnotic Monotone): ICE CREAM STAND...ICE CREAM STAND...ICE CREAM STAND...

miamibeach2.jpg

haha :lol: :lol: :lol: great!!!!

miamibeach2.jpg

PAH HAHA. That was great. Especially Chris and Jonny. xD

The Coldplay Documentary: Scene #142 OUTSIDE THE TOILET.

*In hushed tone of voice used by wildlife shows especially when they're sneaking up on a pride of lions*

And so, here we have the band waiting for their turns to have a go in the toilet. We must be silent.

Look at Jon's piss-resisting technique. He clearly has the strongest bladder of the lot. The expression on his face shows no sign of a need to go to the loo. Amazing.

Chris, the one with the blond mane uses the uncommon arm-clutch technique. It is rare to find a manimal who's bladder is directly connected to the nerves in the arms. Fascinating indeed.

Will Champion is clearly the brightest of the pack. He has conveniantly unzipped his pants a little bit so that it takes just that millisecond shorter to get down to business once he reaches the toilet seat. That is astounding...

Now we must be careful. The black-maned one we have named Guy is in a fragile state. Shh. He is clearly in dire need of the loo, and it seems that he has a weak bladder. Wait, hold on. He speaks.

GUY (in tiny voice): My legs feel warm. I think I wet myself

Guy: Remember what your personal trainer said, boy...Strike a pose, strike a pose...And show off those teeth!

Chris: If I just press myself as flat to this wall as possible, I can sneak around the corner and OUT of this darn picture.

Jonny: Chocolate...

Will: Listen, you lousy photographer, if you manage to behead me on a photo just ONE MORE TIME, I will personally shove that thing right up your...

8375697_540.jpg

Chris: Look at this... Four doors, conviently located for a four-man band. You think it's a sign?

Guy: Uhm...

Will (thinking): Crazy...

Johnny: Shut up Will.

Guy: You read minds?

Chris: See, we were all here for a reason... to find out Johnny has mind reading--

Will (thinking again): Wait... How did Guy know Jon was reading my mind?

Chris: Because he reads minds too.

Will: What the...?!

EDIT: Even though that wasn't even the slightest bit funny, I guess it shows the side-effects of writing captions at 3:00 AM; comeplete and total randomness.

*goes to bed*

Episode One: Tensions run high as the lads can't find the location of the gig they are playing in Afghanistan.

Jonny: Oi, Champion. What are you looking at baldy? "Ooh I know where the venue is..." Idiot.

Will: See this is why the rhythm section don't like you guys. Stop with the intimidating please Jon...for Coldplay's sake.

Chris: Yo, cameraman. Taxi for this guy. He's risking breaking up our fine beat group.

Guy (Thinking): Yeah Chris, that's it. Play Daddy like you always do. God he makes me so angry I just wanna smack this badly laid paving slab. Now we are stuck here in the middle of nowhere with headaches and heavy hearts.

band058.jpg