✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bumping old threads: Good idea? Bad Idea?

Reilly

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mm why not bump unanswered threads?

some ones are interesting. :)

Im really not seeing many decent new threads :disappointed:

There are some fun ones, but most of the time I find myself coming on here and LOOKING for something to respond to, looking hard.

I was going to make some stupid joke about waiting a year and then bumping THIS thread, but yeah, what Reilly says sounds about right.

Also, if people are genuinely bothered by old threads being brought up because they take space from new stuff they probably need to stop taking things so seriously because THIS IS A GODDAMNED INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

I don't like bumping old threads coz it confuses me!! I do like bumping old threads coz it means you're all still here. :D Just a bit baffled by the choice of some of the old threads! :confused:

We could delete old threads after a certain length of time but that would mean your post count depleting, so none of you would ever reach X&Y in the ratings :D :P

Its a Coldplay site but that doesn't mean you have to like Coldplay. That train of thought is getting as bad as some of the bitchy wedding sites. This is the Lounge so you don't have to talk about Coldplay so it doesn't matter 2 figs if you like them or not. I like Coldplay but am not a huge fan, does that mean I shouldn't be an admin? ANd obviously, the answer to that is no!! :D

Indeed' date=' and you've got a loooooooooooooooooonger way to go :P [/quote']

I don't get any of the track status :cry: which is probably a good thing coz I don't think I'm past the first track yet!! :lol:

Very nice avatar btw :blush:

aww thanks :)

I don't get any of the track status which is probably a good thing coz I don't think I'm past the first track yet!!

oh yeah stupid moi :lol: It's good in a way, at least you don't have to put that much effort as I do to reach there, I'm envy :(

mm why not bump unanswered threads?

some ones are interesting. :)

Im really not seeing many decent new threads :disappointed:

There are some fun ones, but most of the time I find myself coming on here and LOOKING for something to respond to, looking hard.

I was going to make some stupid joke about waiting a year and then bumping THIS thread, but yeah, what Reilly says sounds about right.

Also, if people are genuinely bothered by old threads being brought up because they take space from new stuff they probably need to stop taking things so seriously because THIS IS A GODDAMNED INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

Tom is fucking right dammit!!

Yeah , its just a board but i'm getting tired of everybody bitching about how boring the board is now, i know it was great before and its not the same now but if you find it that boring now then stop posting for a while or do something to make it better ..just get over it , geez :snore: