✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone Sick Of Coldplay Yet?

About A Girl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. I hardly ever listen to music, only if I happen to be in the car for some reason.. my bf is like.. oh god I have heard this like 4 times today, I say, this is my 2nd time ever hearing this song. I don't have any music station on tv either. So what I listen to is almost completely based on what I like and what I find myself. That way, I determine when and what I get sick of.

You're sick of Coldplay???? Well then, come here! Nobody talks about them on TV or radio. Even a teacher asked me the other day if they were a heavy-metal band!!!!!!!! :(

But, still, more and more people are beginning to like them. I passed the stage in which my mates asked me what music i liked, and, when they heard my answer, they went 'aaahhh... :dozey: who the hell are they!'...that was so frustrating! But now Speed of Sound is number 2 on the rankings. :wink3: I liike to thik I had something to do with that!

My friends either don't know who they are/don't like them. So I don't have anyone to talk about them to apart from my evil sister.....who is in luv with Chris and I just wanna beat her up! :devilish::x Anyway, I'm (hopefully) never gonna get sick of CP! In my opinion, they're da best band in the world! :happy:

My friends hate them too and didnt understand the coolness of me being front row at the palace concert on 28th!! They like mainstream pop!! :o

Who the hell likes mainstream pop!! :snore:

My friends hate them too and didnt understand the coolness of me being front row at the palace concert on 28th!! They like mainstream pop!!

Who the hell likes mainstream pop!!

I'm so sorry.. at least they have you in their lives to influence them in good ways musically ;)

I got my friends listening to coldplay now and their sick of me saying I love Coldplay but being I don't watch Cable TV I don't see them as much. In fact the last time I saw Coldplay was on LIve 8. Not sick of Coldplay. Plus I don't listen to the radio hardly so rarely I see them at all. Thank God.

i never watch tv or talk to people really so i'm not sick of them either. i take coldplay breaks whenever i can't stop listening to them just to be safe though. i just switch to a whole other type of music when that happens so i can dig something else for a while. i mean, i've got 2432 songs so there's something else to listen to ahaha.