✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xbox360 VS PS3 VS Revolution

RJ Fox

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revoluton for sure. Nintendo have me intrigued... I like thier gaming philosophy much more. They are focussed more on making great interesting and unique games rather than just cashing in on hip, lame mainstream culture (GTA and those Underground urban games etc). I know there are exceptions to this, but thats my general feelings.

Ok here's my 2 cents, although nintendo is one of companies wiht the longest tradition, that tradition is also based on mario, zelda, and other "childish" games, so it will have a hard time competeing with the ps3 and xbox360.Even though I like nintendo, I'm afraid they'll make another big mistake like keeping cartidge in n64.I wish them all the luck, athough I'm sure ps3 will be the leader.

Yeah the N made a big mistake with cartridges and a lack of 3rd party developers, but who doesn't like mario it's next only to tetris.If they are planing to be a respectable playa' they are gonna need somtin' really big.

I thought about PS3 but it has a shitty looking gamepad.

the revolution isnt going to be taht good. the last few systems nentendo has put out have sucked with crappy games. im gonna get the playstation 3.
It's a bit unfair saying that. Nintendo have put out some masterpieces in the last few years... Just play Zelda: OoT, Zelda Majoras Mask, Zelda: The Wind Waker, Pikmin 1&2, Paper Mario... etc. And that doesn't include 3rd party games like Metroid Prime 1&2. And I have only mentioned a few games.

I think the Revolution sounds the most interesting, and if it looks good when the reveal it more I'll be going for it.

the revolution isnt going to be taht good. the last few systems nentendo has put out have sucked with crappy games. im gonna get the playstation 3.
It's a bit unfair saying that. Nintendo have put out some masterpieces in the last few years... Just play Zelda: OoT, Zelda Majoras Mask, Zelda: The Wind Waker, Pikmin 1&2, Paper Mario... etc. And that doesn't include 3rd party games like Metroid Prime 1&2. And I have only mentioned a few games.

I think the Revolution sounds the most interesting, and if it looks good when the reveal it more I'll be going for it.

Metroid was a first party nintendo creation

I dont see how anyone cna make a statemnt like Nintendo makes crappy games. Out of this generation the most acclaimed games have been on Gamecube. Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, and RESIDENT EVIL 4 have been given astronomical reviews from places like IGN and Gamespot.

First of all N64 started the whole concept of 3D analog gaming wiht Super Mario 64, the first game with analog controls, rotating camera system, and a full 3D enviroement. Then came Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and I dare you to find any game from the 3D generation that has been given better reviews than OoT.

Dont get me wrong, I may love Mario games, but I also love Halo and GTA. However Ps2 ang Gamecube have FAR better games than xbox ever will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...