✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xbox360 VS PS3 VS Revolution

RJ Fox

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude? WHY DO PEOPLE CALL ME A DUDE!?!?!? anyway the xbox 360 looks like the Xbox only silver with wireless controllers, and the Revolution is a black console with wireless controllers too. Please, no one else call me a dude. I'm female! I love Chris, I don't wanna be called male!

RJ Fox the thing with dude is that is my favorite word so I can't stop saying it I will try to I call my girl friends that way and they say I boder with that! well anyway I will take the Xbox 360 I already saw it at this wedsite!

I love Nintendo icon14.gif Great company who really have focused primarily on their quality GAMES over the last decade as opposed to the others who have gone "WOW! We play DVDs and COOK YOUR DINNER FOR YOU!!"

People will be moaning about Nintendo's secrecy over the next couple of years, especially at the E3 that's just gone by. Nintendo are one for surprises in my opinion and it's good to see them not spouting stuff out all the time in the run up to the release of a console and these days they need to because in the past, the second they announce something, their ideas are being taken.

HOWEVER the X-Box 360 is going to be home of 'Perfect Dark Zero', the sequel to my favourite game of all time (behind Zelda: Ocarina of time) so I HAVE to get one of them, and it'll be a while before Revolution anyway, so I'll give that a vote later on. :lol:

Ya know Reilly' date=' Grand Theft Auto is ALSO for the Xbox. So, you can't really use GTA for a reason for voting the PS3, but meh.............[/quote']

It's also available for PC

In which you can modify to your hearts content

Oh and I say neither...Because PC's will always be better

But consdering I haven't played a game on my PC for ages....I'm gonna say PS3 because of the sheer sucess of PS1 and PS2

It's also available for PC

In which you can modify to your hearts content

Oh and I say neither...Because PC's will always be better

Yeah, cuz if there wasn't any computers, there wouldn't be any games.

Or consoles....I think

Playstation 3 I might get.

Although I don't need anything fancy like a media centre, dvd player, because I already got them. Also, I would like it to be able to play all my old PS1 games, I have found nothing that beats the orginal V-Rally for driving.

I still use my old N64, because it has some brill games, also my sega megadrive

Dave S

Ya know Reilly' date=' Grand Theft Auto is ALSO for the Xbox. So, you can't really use GTA for a reason for voting the PS3, but meh.............[/quote']

Yeaaaaaah but I do also play Pro Evolution Soccer 4 when I get bored of GTA.

And most of my friends and generally people of the area have a Playstation (and will be getting PS3's most likely) so I'll stick with the conveinance of that.

I've always stuck with Xbox, cuz I can get Xbox games for free, which, is great.

I get the best of both, almost every saturday, I go to my friends house.....who has a Playstation 2, so I get to play both the Xbox, and the PS2. I'm proud of being able to do that. :D

My bro has one...cost him $500 plus shipping!! He imported it from Japan!!! Thats what he does...he imports...he also has a Japanese PS2, Gamecube!! And English PS2, Gamecube, XBOX.....spends alot of money but thats cool!!! Oh and the games he has on his PSP are...Metal Gear Ac!d, Ridge Racer...and I think thats all!!! :cool: :D :dozey: