✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xbox360 VS PS3 VS Revolution

RJ Fox

I can't see how people are saying that Nintendo suck

If anything, You people suck!

If it wasn't for nintendo, I dount the PSP would of ever been released, Or atleast not this soon...

If the ninty guys never thought of the Game Boy, Then who would of? and when?

And you people shut up about PS3 having the best graphics!

Remember, Microsoft are working with Nvidia - They're graphic masters (Besides ATI)

Plus the knowledge they have because of the amount of time they've been working with computers, They'll know whats in a game console

Lets just hope that they do make it work good

Now going to the Reveloution, I love ninty as you can see from my first part of this post, I think the gamecube is a widely under-rated console

It's a decent size, The price has always been acceptable, And it has some amazing games on it

But, looking at the three, I reckon the PS3 will be most popular because of the sheer over-ratedness and popularity of Sony

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And keep your ears open about an announcement about new detail regarding the Revolution, and hopefully (maybe) about the controller. There have been rumours that this will happen at the Tokyo Game Show which is happening aroung the 16th of this month.

• 3 months later...

Ps3 is so much better and thats what I'm gonna buy.

Ign's top 10 reasons to wait for PS3- http://ps3.ign.com/articles/668/668446p1.html

I mean come on, you can play with up to 7 controllers on the same console. Hook up 2 tvs to get a split screen view, its hdtv compatable(Revolution isnt). Its gonna have better games(PS2 had way better games than x-box). You can actually pre-order ps3(with x-box you couldnt). PS3 plays every ps1/ps2 game ever made. There is no contest. If you're getting x-box 360 just for halo 3 its a waste of money. Halo isnt even that good.

It's all about the titles. The 360 had one strong title for its launch, CoD2, the rest were mediocre. The Revo will have Metroid Prime 3 and maybe a new Mario title which appears solid. The PS3 will have Unreal Tournament '07 and Metal Gear Solid 4. So what is the best system? The SNES.

• 1 month later...

:lol: I love my SNES, but the revolution is the best of the next gen. The controller is so much better than those of the PS3 or 360. The games can also be much more intuitive, and we'll finally get something different than the same games we have now. All the other two systems add are better graphics, and who needs those when you can have a whole new gameplay!

I voted for Playstation 3, because many people don't like Microsoft. :D I never heard anything about Nintendo Revolution.

I had a PS and a PS2, but I don't think that I will buy a new console. The games are so expensive and most games are also available for the computer. :)