✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What was the 1st CD you ever had?

Dragonfave

Ok, i'll go first [and I'm sorry if there'd been a thread like this before in the past, but i'm kinda suspect that the "search" function won't work that great......]

"The Velvet Rope" by Janet Jackson, and I bought it back in late December of 1997.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... my first cd...???? I have no idea.. :embarrased: but I distinctly remember my first 7" record.... it was Let's Wait A While-Janet Jackson. I am sure my first cd was something much more later than that... because I got that Janet record when I was about 13 or so.... :embarrased: you do the math..

okay, this is embarrassing:

first album I had was Backstreet Boys from the Backsteet Boys, I think ... :rolleyes:

but it was someone's present to me .. hey, they had really good pop songs xD

shame on me :P

okay, this is embarrassing:

first album I had was Backstreet Boys from the Backsteet Boys, I think ... :rolleyes:

but it was someone's present to me .. hey, they had really good pop songs xD

shame on me :P

Hey... Same here... Mine was Millenium :) My first purchases were on tape :o ... Also BSB (Backstreet's Back) :lol: :embarrased:

Back when I had dodgier tastes in music... Their vocal work was good though to be fair... I still say the five-part harmonies are unrivalled for their studio work

Let's see,if you mean Cd as in album in general it was a tape Backstreet Boys-Backstreet's Back,if you mean CD as in Cd .....it was Backstreet Boys-Millennium...

I'm not ashamed... :P

:lipsrsealed2:

mine?

Coldplay - Parachutes-

Don't be ashamed guys. Backstreet Boys rock, and everyone used to like them back in the day. Anyway, my first CD was Europop, by Eiffel 65. Although I think I let a friend borrow it and he never gave it back. :lol: