✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'the BUMP game' I shamelessly stole from the official..

berrywoman

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn you must be bored

.. erm, well.. at least he's checking back for a reason...

you're just comming back to bitch.. just ignore the thread if you hate on it so much.. :rolleyes:

and did i mention...

bumpola

berrywoman, dude, start a new one :D

you're just comming back to bitch.. just ignore the thread if you hate on it so much.. :rolleyes:

quiet, noob. Did you see what Jak did? that took a lot of time to write out.

and i bitch because people keep bumping this even though the 'contest' is over. why? have you no lives? or you do take pleasure out of writing 'bump'? maybe to fit in with everyone and think you're cool?

quiet, noob. Did you see what Jak did? that took a lot of time to write out.

and i bitch because people keep bumping this even though the 'contest' is over. why? have you no lives? or you do take pleasure out of writing 'bump'? maybe to fit in with everyone and think you're cool?

just because you can't have fun with this thread... no one else is allowed to either?

gah.. this is not going to go any further..

it just bugs me when people only write on a thread to yell at other people who seem to have an interest in what's going on... :dozey:

*anyways*

congrats, lilchick.. your bumps were truely impressive.. comming from behind like that :P :D