✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any embarassing/fun drinking stories/aftermaths?

wakedemon

These stories are always fun for all...disclaimer: kids, wait til you're 21. European kids, have fun.

Barcelona is awesome. They have guys who wander up and down the beach who sell drinks, plus there was a bar right on the beach, and of course these places like to target young Americans (for obvious reasons, we can't usually drink freely, they know we take advantage of "laws" there haha)...so who were we to not take them up on their offers?

Well, lets just say I "fell asleep" on the beach...the hottest damn beach in history, and woke up hours later next to 3 other friends who had passed out (the group was at about 15 people when we started, i guess we got left behind)

I get back to the hotel, and you know how you can't really see sunburn that well until you get inside? Yeah...I had 2 big hand prints burned into my shoulders, and finger marks from whoever did a not-so-great job on putting sunscreen on my back. They stayed on me the whole summer. Sweet.

please share some of yours!

i got wasted and spent an hour trying to find this girl i know who is really hot trying to make out with her, i never found her, til the morning, she went into a bedroom and locked the door adn went to bed. lol then my brother found out i was at the party and told on me, so im grounded from going anywhere for a while.

well....one friend told me if i wanted to go to "i dont know who´s" house..so i said..yes why not? so we got there..and i really didnt know anyone...just a girl from my classroom..but that´s it..then after like 10 minutes my friend left! so i was stuck in there..with strangers :o but then this girl from my classroom went and started talking to me..so i staid..then the beer came out.. :rolleyes: and i really cant remember how much i drank.....i remember like 5 but the girl of my classroom (i dont remember her name) told me that she saw me drinking a lot..15 or more beers... then my mom called me and told me that she was waiting for me in my school!! (this house its really near my school) so i ran ( well try to ran) and i met her.....i was eating a candy and trying to act normal...so we went to my house..(at this point i was really bad..) so i told my mom that i had a headache so i went to my house and my mom went to the store when i came into my bathroom i did everyting i had to do (if you know what i mean.. it´s not really nice..) and then i slept until the next day...i dont thing my mom notice i was drunk...or maybe she did... :anxious: anyway...the most embarassing thing was that i got drunk in the house of someone i really dont know..and then i realized that all the people in the house were from my school....and since then i get this weird looks every time i pass in front of them... :embarrased:

I got drunk (was a goodbye thing for a mate going

To Aus) Left my bag in pub boyfriend ran back

and got it and told me where he'd meet me

but I wondered away as it was dark

and I was scared he spent an

hour looking for me I

found him and

I cried! hehe

A while ago me and my sister had a mini party at our house...And we were all basiclly calm, still drinking though

Then a little while later my sisters friend Danny and got up on the Breakfast Bar and started jumping up and down on it and it broke (It has like the centre part of the plank atached to this wall) so he fell off in one direction and the bar the other :P

dropped a Corona on the floor of a club in Florence and took off sprinting from the bouncers to the dancefloor above. Had a great night, then wondered why i was physically booted from the club when i was going to leave....didn't remember why they were pissed til the next morning. They actually weren't mad that I dropped the beer...they were mad i didnt pay for it :confused: , i mean, i was drunk so i didnt know what the hell was going on

Well this sounds lame, but remember you guys that your parents get p****d too sometimes .....

Last year I was at this very important conference in London that lasted two days, and we had dinner on the first night, lots of people, high up in the organisation. Well, I had far too much jolly wine and ended up propping up the bar with the Director General ( top guy in the organisation) trying to persuade him to take me to a club. He kept saying he didn't know of any clubs or how to get there, and I was telling him all these helpful ideas to get there, like, well, London Cabbies know everything - all we have to do is get in a cab and they'll get us there :D . He was really cute ;) , but we never went anywhere :lol: .

New years 2001. It is a very cold freezing night for Florida. I am at a party in the woods. I dring 8 Sammy Smiths in 3 hours and then drink half a bottle of champagne. Needless to say I was FINISHED. I vomited for hours, ended up face first in the grass where i fell asleep. I woke up in the morning covered in ice from the frozen morning dew. I have vowed since then never to be that drunk and sick again. It was a nightmare of epic proportions. Getting too drunk sucks. Drinking in moderation is the key.