✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any embarassing/fun drinking stories/aftermaths?

wakedemon

thaaat blows^

lets see, a not so fun story about me, last night of beach week (beach week was in a place where only 4 wheel drive vehicles can get to the houses, no raods, just sand...pretty sweet actually, not crowded at all) I had been drinking at a steady but not too crazy pace since about lunch time, which is when i would normally wake up.

After a night of house hopping and wandering around on the beach, the DD shows up in the jeep to bring us home, and when I got in the car, the last 10 beers hit me at once. awesome. Well, I tried to lie down and see how that felt, then all of a sudden i bolted upright and went "Puke is coming." and my head went out the window, and the rest is history, yea apparently i gave a nice addition to the paint job seeing as how we were moving at 50 mph...

:lol: lol nice ^

cant be bothered to remember mine, but there are a few bad ones... including at one thing were 3 of my friends all taped me on their mobiles or cameras being a dick...

so did lesbian frends tape you up and do things to you? thats wat albie sez to me

Some school friends and I went to the cinema to check a new movie, the tirdh part of Matrix, anyway I had a flu that time and I had to constantly to blow my noise with kind a handkerchief. It was the saddest part of the movie all the dark cinema room was in silence, Trinity was in death agony and about to kiss Neo. Then I wanted to blow my noise and tried to do it as silenty as possible...

And whoa everyone in that room finished laughing in the saddest part of the movie just for me. :rolleyes:

this incident involved alcohol, but i wasn't drinking....I come home one summer night and my housemates are having a party and it's LOUD...i had work the next morning, so i couldn't join in the fun...i was about to get in bed, when one of my housemates knocked on my door and said the police are downstairs and want to speak to me since i'm the only one of legal age...

Neighbors called to complain about the noise and policemen starting asking questions about whether i bought the alcohol for the party...policemen told me if the noise doesn't stop, they will write me up...my housemates couldn't stop apologizing to me....i was not a happy camper :angry:

:lol: lol nice ^

cant be bothered to remember mine, but there are a few bad ones... including at one thing were 3 of my friends all taped me on their mobiles or cameras being a dick...

so did lesbian frends tape you up and do things to you? thats wat albie sez to me

yes yes how did u know. that was a beautiful night for me. never again will i ever experience one like that mr "brandon". yes albie himself got to watch as we are the best of friends

Well I have several drunken stories, some not so nice, like the time I was arrested when I was 16 for underage drinking, and I kept asking the police officer if I was going to get fired from my job, at McDonalds :rolleyes: lol I wasnt even worried at the time that they had to drag my mum out of bed to pic me up. Then another time I made the mistake of drinking alot of wisky after eating a bowl of chili, let me tell you, the DD driving the car wasnt too happy when I felt sick and puked, trying to catch it in my hand, ewwww and tried to throw it out the window and it got all over him.

hahaha wowwww

yeah tonight i rescued a friend running through the woods from the cops b/c of a busted party. of course he was hammered...and sprinting, meaning on his way from the woods to the car he fell down about 4 times.

• 2 weeks later...

well, the last time i was drunk... it was at my friend's, i stayed there for few days, since she was at home alone, so we threw a party every second day... (the days in between we were sleeping :P ) ... well, at my farewell party, i got pretty much hammered... and then we went outside, on a balcony, to play monopoly, because my friend didn't want me to fall asleep. well, at some point she only had one bill for 20, and i had a whole lot of them... so we traded.

then, on the other night, there was a guy, pissed much more as any ot the others (girls only, btw.), and at 2 am he says he'd like to eat something... and so me and my friend made him a great breakfast; chicken in cheese sauce with mash potatoes. well, since we never made it before, and are not really cooking fans, we were incredibly shocked that it was actually edible. :D

Well I have several drunken stories, some not so nice, like the time I was arrested when I was 16 for underage drinking, and I kept asking the police officer if I was going to get fired from my job, at McDonalds lol I wasnt even worried at the time that they had to drag my mum out of bed to pic me up. Then another time I made the mistake of drinking alot of wisky after eating a bowl of chili, let me tell you, the DD driving the car wasnt too happy when I felt sick and puked, trying to catch it in my hand, ewwww and tried to throw it out the window and it got all over him.

HAHAHAHA maccas... lol i cant believe u were worried bout maccas! worst job ever! and im still working there... *grumble grumble*

well...ive got some drunken stories, but one the favourites is when my two friends were leaving to france for 3 months.

we amde a great party for 50 ppl,and i got a lil bit drunk...

so ive been running through the railway station with my bra put ON the blouse screaming:

"Guys! lets play that we're soldiers!"

:stunned:

oh,and few days ago i went in cracow with my 2 friends.theres a big antique castle called "WAWEL"(i think u might know it :) ).

we were talking all the night that" Babilon must fall" and "system is manipulating our minds!".

so wwhen we saw a hill with WAWEL on it (it was 2.30am)we decided to roll from it...without cloths. :blush:

when one of my friends went down,she took my trousers and RAN AWAY.so when i got back down i had too hide in the bushes,cause she was screaming (with my trousers in her hands):

"Fufu! POLICE! POLICE IS COMING!"

i was so charming trying to hide only in my panties... :P :blush:

I got drunk quite a few times and did some embarrassing things... like once we were out and I kept looking for blonde guys, and hugged every blond guy i saw but the kept pushing me away... i guess i mostly regreted hugging all the blond guys i know and see on a daily basis.......