✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have the band members visited this messageboard?

Jude

coldplay674l.sized.jpg

of course!! I remember that picture... :P ok. so they know this place :D

Besides, we are much nicer here... I was at the official forum the last weekend.. and 3 minutes later... I was out... some people there can be so idiots... :angry:

The boat behind: Zu

Yay! We're the best!!!!!And they've visited!!!!!Dang it........why can't they come on more often? :cry:

because they'd never have any time to practice or tour or write new songs!! Haven't you noticed this place is like a black hole? - you pop in for two minutes & two hours later you re-emerge into the world!!!

the official board aint too bad... I do admit.. I frequent this board far more than the other.. but I like the other board as well. They have spunk.. and attitude.. oh and the sarcasm!!! lol but there are a few assholes there... just ignore them.

I dont think they know about this forum... or they just probably dont care.. hehe.. also, I guess people like Guy would be really scare to see our post in his religion!! :lol: :P

Also, I think they are just too big to post in his own forum.. which is a shame.. I would like to see them talking with the people.. and posting their own opinions :)

THe boat behind: Zu

coldplay674l.sized.jpg

Oh my... I hope this photo hasn't been modify by photoshop or firework or something like that haha... :rolleyes:

Haven't you noticed this place is like a black hole? - you pop in for two minutes & two hours later you re-emerge into the world!!!

:lol: :lol: that´s soo true!! ;)

And Camille.. yeah, I know what you mean..

but for me, the truth is I felt welcome here since the first time.. and even I´ve been at the other forum almost the same time , I couldnt never felt the same thing: they are very rude (international section!! uff!) and they confuse the sarcasm and the attitude with being mean... well, not everyone, there´s nice people also.. but I dont know.. this is a better place to be :D

Me rompio el corazon: Zu

it'd be a wonderful world if bands or just the guys(coldplay)

had the time to sit online with fans.. actually..

I wonder what kind of away messages or profiles they'd

have for AIM..

I dont think they know about this forum... or they just probably dont care.. hehe.. also, I guess people like Guy would be really scare to see our post in his religion!! :lol: :P

Also, I think they are just too big to post in his own forum.. which is a shame.. I would like to see them talking with the people.. and posting their own opinions :)

THe boat behind: Zu

coldplay674l.sized.jpg

Oh my... I hope this photo hasn't been modify by photoshop or firework or something like that haha... :rolleyes:

definately not modified - I have the original 35mm print!

i saw that pic when i joined this forum long time ago... but i know other msn e-group modified it by photoshop and the letters says 'unete ahora' (join now). :dozey:

but the original one was coldplaying.com :D

that doesn't surprise me - they also hotlinked every single multimedia mp3 as well :rolleyes:

i saw that pic when i joined this forum long time ago... but i know other msn e-group modified it by photoshop and the letters says 'unete ahora' (join now). :dozey:

but the original one was coldplaying.com :D

that doesn't surprise me - they also hotlinked every single multimedia mp3 as well :rolleyes:

the same group long time ago?

a girl who was banned from here did it. i knew it later. she never told me she was doing this :confused: