✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have the band members visited this messageboard?

Jude

they might come to the official.. Not sure about this one.

I hope if they did check the messageboard once in a blue moon, they would check here, not the official board....people here are nicer...the official board has a bunch of assholes now. :angry:

i don't mind if they see this thread or not. anyways if i was seeing a thread about me or something with i'm very related to i won't post i think.. i strange see what people thinks about you and how they ask you things like and 'this' song is about 'that thing' and then you see that they don't get the point of the song or stuff like that.... :confused:

it'll be cool if they write but if they don't it don't make it a bad place, is the best borad i've seen and for me that's more important.

and anyways do you think that if they were here they'll use their real names? i don't think so, they'll use familiar nicks i think.. :idea2:

it will be nice if they look this sometime..but, don´t you think they will be scared when they see things like the religions...or something like that...? and who nows....anyone could be them....maybe i am guy......hahaha :lol:

i read something in the offical site and it said that they never look after what is going on in this fan site.but i can understand it.if i could be one of the member in the coldplay and i have so many concerts i dont care about the fansite because i care my family. :stunned: :stunned:

I dont think they know about this forum... or they just probably dont care.. hehe.. also, I guess people like Guy would be really scare to see our post in his religion!! :lol: :P

Also, I think they are just too big to post in his own forum.. which is a shame.. I would like to see them talking with the people.. and posting their own opinions :)

THe boat behind: Zu

I dont think they know about this forum... or they just probably dont care.. hehe.. also, I guess people like Guy would be really scare to see our post in his religion!! :lol: :P

Also, I think they are just too big to post in his own forum.. which is a shame.. I would like to see them talking with the people.. and posting their own opinions :)

THe boat behind: Zu

coldplay674l.sized.jpg