August 3, 200521 yr i didn't mention a musician or stuff kyle.. what do you mean with your sentence? :confused:
August 3, 200521 yr I cannot put my ideal stud description into words, so I've drawn you all a little picture of him. Try to control yourselves ladies (and gentlemen!) :wink3:
August 4, 200521 yr i didn't mention a musician or stuff kyle.. what do you mean with your sentence? :confused: a lot of people here think that Coldplay's members are the hottest people on the earth
August 4, 200521 yr ya and your point is? most of the time i know i use them as a refrence. ya know like wills smart with guys looks and jonnys sense of humor.
August 4, 200521 yr i will never understand the whole infatuation with a band member thing... For me it mostly has to do with the thought of them being artistic and talented.
August 4, 200521 yr my perfect man i believe does not exist on the east coast that is why i am moving to the west coast, i love surfer boys who are slim fit and have a beautiful soul... whatever makes them happy is important.
August 4, 200521 yr I cannot put my ideal stud description into words' date=' so I've drawn you all a little picture of him. Try to control yourselves ladies (and gentlemen!) :wink3:[/quote'] Ahahahaha Feefs, he's soooooooooooooooo mine!
Create an account or sign in to comment