✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

describe your perfect man!!!!!!!!!!!!

coldplay#1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hard considering i like alot of diffrent guys!!! But most likely i would have to say a cross between Jonny, Guy, with alittle bit of will in there. See Jonnys laid back attitude, his friendleness and his sense of humor, Guys coolness and his lets have fun attitude, and will liking for fashion and his intellegence!!!!

Mostly he has to be cool and fun!!!

OH gosh..Im taking a break from guy fo a while..They give me Headaches lol. All the guys ive dated have been asses, or FREAKS! oops gettin off topic here...umm i like intelligent, wise guys. Not just smart, but they have wisdom, they have knowledge of the world around them. I like cultured optimists. Artistic creative guys. umm they should be nice looking, but im not about the looks, i like personality...funny, driven,ambitious...caring..blah, blah,etc etc..i think you get the point. ;) :cool: :rolleyes:

why is this thread not doing as well as the "describe your perfect woman thread"???.... there are just as much women on this forum as men

i don't really know how my perfect man is... physically he'd have to be fit, and tall, preferably lught haired and light eyed but it's not a must. Otherwise, i'd just need to get along with him, can't annoy me, talkative and he can't be a morning person!

ok i said here my perfect man must be fit/slim, green eyes and blonde curly hair, with sexy sideburns. i'm sure he'll be taller than me :rolleyes:

must be intelligent, shy, honest with me, he must like music, cinema, litterature, pictures, and History like me, romantic, warm, nice voice, kind, caring, creative, with an idea about the world we live in (i mean he can't be jealous); with good sense of humour, he must like the nature (rivers, mountains, sea..) resposable on his job.

and the best of it i like we always feel like friends, i mean we can't feel bad talking to the other about what ever we talk about.. so i can feel warm telling him my problems and he feels the same with me.

:)

if this man exist please contact me. :rolleyes:

man the philical appearance is like aguy i like :rolleyes: i guess the rest of the description is how i hope he'll be.. well at least i know he's responsable at work and shy. :rolleyes: :embarrased:

Dark hair, blue or green eyes, right around or a little over 6 feet tall, great and bright smile, and he has to have a great sense of humor and be able to make me laugh.

It also helps if he is a singer or musician or has an accent (British, Scottish, Irish, Italian, Greek),