✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Poll: Which member would you get along well with the most?

StephBerryman

hmmm tough one.. I dont know!! As I have never met them so I dont know their personalities.. but I'd like to think that it would be either Guy or Chris... When I was at the VH1 gig.. Chris seemed the most personable.. joking around.. and he is very sarcastic.. I like that. Guy on the other hand.. is always playing jokes on the band and staff.. he seems mischievious. :wink3: Like me.. :sneaky:

Jonny! Quiet, reserved, and shy to most but actually quite friendly, with an offbeat sense of humour, and ever-supportive of close friends & family--> Me. And such care he takes not to overshadow the others when playing his guitar...

Jonny=me... Me=Jonny... :o

:rolleyes:... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:blush: (at the thought)

I think probably Will. He just seems very laid back and i read somewhere that Chris has said that Will knows a lot about music, and i love to talk about music all the time :lol: . Also, i would like to think that i would get along with Guy, but he smokes and drinks, which i don't. :/

I would have to say either jonny or guy. Jonny cause he is seems like a cool guy to hang out with. Guy I think he would be a fun guy to go out to the pubs with ya know and just sit and talk about what ever. i donno though i am kinda a versitle person so i could probley hang with all of them. but i donno cause i have never met them.

I've got no idea what to answer since I do not know them personally.

But I would love to get to know each and every one as an individual so I can eventually answer this question. :rolleyes:

If they should feel like PM'ing me, do not hesitate :P :lol:

Since I take sarcasm as a selfish behaviour Chris wouldn't be too good to have a talk with, neither Guy cause I don't know him very much. Then's Jonny and Will, both seem to be cool people but I vote for Will, because he looks to be less serious than Jonny.

HAHAHAHA, sorry girls I'm so bored. :embarrased: